Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

5 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Ok who put Norwich in their weekly acca's? 20/1 in places.

Birmingham were pants against Swansea, but turned over Charlton who were second. Can't understand it

It would be like taking the 5% option on bgt millionaire game, shouldn't come in but does, but you just can't do it

• Keeemon 1

41 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Birmingham were pants against Swansea, but turned over Charlton who were second. Can't understand it

I was screaming for them to win...no way would've I have ever put them in my acca...unless I was doing an outsider acca which does come in at times (but I never do one).

What a win!!

• Good Luck! 1

43 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Going back on my previous post I've known people just to back an outsider fourfold or whatever...just because it pays good...most of the time it won't win.

I've picked outsiders in my selections at times but I don't recall ever doing an acca based solely on big priced outsiders.

27 minutes ago, Darren281 said:

Going back on my previous post I've known people just to back an outsider fourfold or whatever...just because it pays good...most of the time it won't win.

I've picked outsiders in my selections at times but I don't recall ever doing an acca based solely on big priced outsiders.

I done an 8 aways  acca today got 4 right I had Burnley 13/5 Leicester 27/10 Bristol City 12/5 Birmingham 11/5 Cheltenham 23/10 Bradford 9/5 Plymouth 21/10and Morecombe 15/4 it was a very speculative bet but payed nearly 10,000/1 lol it’s always worth a quid. Every week you can pick 5 plus teams who have a decent chance away from home and who are overpriced.

Edited by VillaLad

3 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

I done an 8 aways  acca today got 4 right I had Burnley 13/5 Leicester 27/10 Bristol City 12/5 Birmingham 11/5 Cheltenham 23/10 Bradford 9/5 Plymouth 21/10and Morecombe 15/4 it was a very speculative bet but payed nearly 10,000/1 lol it’s always worth a quid. Every week you can pick 5 plus teams who have a decent chance away from home and who are overpriced.

Yeah I get you David...it's always worth a punt.

The last outsider I did in a weird acca  was last season I think...I had QPR at home to beat leeds and I think they won 2-1.

It's so hard!!

I'm just gonna put it out there now and ask!!

Can someone explain to me what the golden rule is of betting every weekend?

As stupid as it sounds!!

I always go in looking for a bitta fun but it's hard to get 8 scores/draws correct!?!

Basically I'm asking what people go in to the weekend thinking when they put they're bet on?!?

Obviously it's winning but do you just wanna have fun and keep your fingers crossed that it comes in or do you actually wanna go all out to win??

I hope I've come across right with what I'm saying.

27 minutes ago, Darren281 said:

The last outsider I did in a weird acca  was last season I think...I had QPR at home to beat leeds and I think they won 2-1.

It's so hard!!

As stupid as it sounds!!

I always go in looking for a bitta fun but it's hard to get 8 scores/draws correct!?!

Basically I'm asking what people go in to the weekend thinking when they put they're bet on?!?

Obviously it's winning but do you just wanna have fun and keep your fingers crossed that it comes in or do you actually wanna go all out to win??

Personally I always do a couple of let’s say stupid bets but with a bit of a chance coming in with a bit of luck only small stakes to win huge though then I do a main acca English teams only but my problem is not knowing when to stop selecting teams ? I also do a big Scottish acca through all leagues and that usually ends up 10 plus teams ?‍♂️ But I do actually try and win every bet. I don’t bet big on the accas this is why I keep adding teams to get to a certain payout amount and I know this is my main problem as I usually get fucking shitloads right and 1 or 2 will let me down and it really pisses me off. 

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Darren281 said:

It's so hard!!

As stupid as it sounds!!

I think the trick is not to have too many teams, when I bet a fiver I always try and turn it into at least £50, sometimes I make it most times I don't but if I was to lower it to £30 my success rate would rise.  Getting 4 results up is easier that getting 8.   What I do with my bets is try to add cover, every week I do an acca with 3-5 selections and a BTTS line with 4 selections but it's really 8 results if you count each team scoring as a requirement.   Some weeks the Skybet enhanced treble looks better than others so sometimes when it looks good I will do this but I have seen me putting it on but also sticking one of the matches into my BTTS line as insurance the theory being they could both still come in but as long as one does that will do me.

The more selections you add the more chance there is of one letting you down, the best way to gamble is weighty singles but I'm not flush enough for that so have to stick to accas with smaller stakes.

• Keeemon 2

I like a score on 4 teams BTTS usually returns on average 160, enough for a decent night out. Think these huge accs of 8-10 teams is a mugs bet to be honest. The returns look great but the bookies actively encourage you to take the long odds by enhancing the odds. Very seldom do they come in.

• Keeemon 3

5 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I like a score on 4 teams BTTS usually returns on average 160, enough for a decent night out. Think these huge accs of 8-10 teams is a mugs bet to be honest. The returns look great but the bookies actively encourage you to take the long odds by enhancing the odds. Very seldom do they come in.

I done a 20 team acca the other day 3 let me down ?‍♂️

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, VillaLad said:

I've just gone over what we said yesterday and I've just realised I accidentally called you David!!

Sorry I had a few ales last night, I obviously wasn't fit to type lol.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Blampy said:

Arsenal feckin useless 

Screenshot_20190915-181422.png

Screenshot_20190915-181451.png

I looked after Sheffield Wednesday yesterday and they were more like 11/5-12/5 if I recall so either skybet are mugging off punters or there was a bit of a gamble on the Wedneday

Unlucky with Arsenal too but this has been a nutty weekend

5 hours ago, Symbol said:

Monaco vs Marseille going for 2-2 score line to possibly cash out if given the opportunity

Also covering Marseille match result and both to score

I passed out so I missed the half time cashout out if it had any value with the score 2-2 at halftime but it was nice to hit the score and win result for marseille