david1111

Football Acca Bets Here

Guest Sizzler29
54 minutes ago, lucy_ba said:

Screenshot_2018-09-25-13-54-45.thumb.png.7d2215edf0572c716d6e96e1a591918a.pngScreenshot_2018-09-25-13-54-50.thumb.png.b6abb66d80cc15159c6ba3214a773bef.pngMy bet for tonight, dunno if it's anygood or not but ohh well. 

I hope for you bets sake and for the excitement that the earlier kick off with Werder Bremen don't ruin the bet @lucy_ba

Guest Miller26
31 minutes ago, Sizzler29 said:

@Miller26 yeah even betting on btts would of still been ok odds.. It's just having the luck to pick out the ones that don't fuck up on the day which is rarity on accumulators as we all know... Take Celtic's game that day.. Would of been easy to put that in with Celtic win/btts.. That would of fucked it up.. Or even Arsenal v Everton... Always suspicious about these bets so would literally have to see it to believe it

Me too mate I’ve seen loads online but it’s always a mate of a mate 😂. Hope it’s true buddy though 

Guest Sizzler29
48 minutes ago, lucy_ba said:

Yeah same as i didn't realise until after i placed the bet, but without the early game it was 20/1 so worth the risk i think.

Well only werth the risk if it comes in 😂 🤞 💷 

@lucy_ba I wouldnt put you off just for a couple of quid.

Obviously you would have to get very lucky to even get a decent cash out offer, but as you say its the noddy cup so anything could happen

Good luck if you go for it

6 hours ago, lucy_ba said:

Is this bet worth doing? The way im looking at it is all these teams could possibly win since its a s**ty cup and they wont play the best players. I'm thinking of doing just £2 and hoping for a good cashout offer, its 4497/1Screenshot_2018-09-26-11-32-02.thumb.png.4f4effbda2a75158db457f03e45fb3e2.png

Looks tasty go for it Hun. Good luck xx

5 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Looks tasty go for it Hun. Good luck xx

Looks tasty kinks. You still talking about me 😂 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I think I'm going to wait until the lineups are announced for the Chelsea v Liverpool game and pick an anytime goalscorer probbably Sturridge.

Best way. These type of games can catch you out. I rarely bet on them as they are too unpredictable 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lucy_ba said:

Is this bet worth doing? The way im looking at it is all these teams could possibly win since its a s**ty cup and they wont play the best players. I'm thinking of doing just £2 and hoping for a good cashout offer, its 4497/1Screenshot_2018-09-26-11-32-02.thumb.png.4f4effbda2a75158db457f03e45fb3e2.png

Speculative, but as Greavesy once said. It's a funny old game Lucy 

34 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Best way. These type of games can catch you out. I rarely bet on them as they are too unpredictable 

I'm thinking Mane to score anytime if he starts

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sirbetsalot said:

I'm thinking Mane to score anytime if he starts

Good call

9 minutes ago, lucy_ba said:

I had to put it on otherwise I'd be gutted if it came in and i didnt bet, not expecting it to do much tbhScreenshot_2018-09-26-18-47-54.thumb.png.ebdcb669eac8f831de0d9b7d53dc2ee1.png

8k return 😮😮😮😮 I'm really routing for ya Hun xx

• Like 1

Saturday acca is going to be 

Wolves 4/5 (best bet - Joe Hart says Wolves are the best promoted side he's ever faced)

Spurs 1/2

Brentford 1/2

Celtic v Aberdeen BTTS 10/11

Liverpool 8/5

The way I'm going to play this week is I'm going to split my stakes and do the same bet but swapping the Liverpool win for BTTS 1/2 in the hope that they both come in but as a hedge just in case to give me a better chance of getting something back, I'm also doing it on Bet Victor where I get my stake back as a free bet if one selection lets me down.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Saturday acca is going to be 

Wolves 4/5 (best bet - Joe Hart says Wolves are the best promoted side he's ever faced)

Spurs 1/2

Brentford 1/2

Celtic v Aberdeen BTTS 10/11

Liverpool 8/5

The way I'm going to play this week is I'm going to split my stakes and do the same bet but swapping the Liverpool win for BTTS 1/2 in the hope that they both come in but as a hedge just in case to give me a better chance of getting something back, I'm also doing it on Bet Victor where I get my stake back as a free bet if one sel

5 hours ago, david1111 said:

Just a treble for me today. Spurs should be a banker. 

Terrible. Cash out offer 1p 😂 

• Sad 1

Stuck my footie league predictions in a 5 fold earlier, can I beat rolla and win some money on top!!!

2016694808_ScreenShot2018-09-29at16_42_43.png.ad515b27ca985219cff0bc6d2d65e4a1.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

Stuck my footie league predictions in a 5 fold earlier, can I beat rolla and win some money on top!!!

2016694808_ScreenShot2018-09-29at16_42_43.png.ad515b27ca985219cff0bc6d2d65e4a1.png

I made a huge mistake backing pile of shite Newcastle. It let me down for the soccer 6 on the football pools. I'll never back them again, fucking magpies my arse 

• Sad 1