david1111

Football Acca Bets Here

Need a Chelsea goal to keep my TV acca going, they've looked shocking to be honest.

It's killing me as well cos I am a Chelsea supporter (closest club to where I was born) but there's no one in the box , we keep playing it backwards, if sarri doesn't bring Giroud on, I dunno what he's trying to do, at least with Giroud you have a focal point

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darren281 said:

Need a Chelsea goal to keep my TV acca going, they've looked shocking to be honest.

It's killing me as well cos I am a Chelsea supporter (closest club to where I was born) but there's no one in the box , we keep playing it backwards, if sarri doesn't bring Giroud on, I dunno what he's trying to do, at least with Giroud you have a focal point

Hazard is usually good for a moment of magic.

Thats my TV bet down the pan, no one looked up for it tonight.

Even with Giroud coming on, didn't change much.

I doubt Higuain will make much difference, I'd much prefer Kante where jorginho plays.

Can't wait for next week

• Sad 2

won this bet by the skin of my teeth, if I was in a bookies these bets would of already been screwed up and lobbed at the bloke with the bald head but really long ponytail made from neck hair :Mutley:

1110033535_ScreenShot2019-01-20at17_58_59.thumb.png.194e973eb166b99d870195cf8fe47133.png

• Get In There! 1

4 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

won this bet by the skin of my teeth, if I was in a bookies these bets would of already been screwed up and lobbed at the bloke with the bald head but really long ponytail made from neck hair :Mutley:

1110033535_ScreenShot2019-01-20at17_58_59.thumb.png.194e973eb166b99d870195cf8fe47133.png

Still down golden balls?

• Sad 1