david1111

Football Acca Bets Here

Recommended Posts

On 11/01/2019 at 08:26, Brownman24 said:

EE009575-52DE-40AF-9CFC-74B7A573D4A9.jpeg

Jesus Christ did you commit murder whilst holding your bet slip 😂😂😂 seriously though good luck xx

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crunchienut said:

tut tut.......I left around 12.40 and he was winding down then so you didn't miss much. You gone in late or didn't bother?

I didn't start til 8, so not so bad for me, plus I have a 2 min commute, and no one clock watchin as only Im here.   We are here for weekends mostly as supervision if there are contractors on site and/or emergercies in the winter and as there have been none, lets me get on with pickin some gee gees every now and then......

Na mate made it one minute past six just didn’t clock in will just tell them it didn’t register 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's another of mine for today, I always do the Betfred Goals Galore Bonus but it's a much narrowed down selection and I'm certain Fred has reigned it in as it used to be a lot easier to get up, the Sunderland to win in my other line is a hedge against this one.

WDlsnTe.jpg

  • Good Luck! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Here's another of mine for today, I always do the Betfred Goals Galore Bonus but it's a much narrowed down selection and I'm certain Fred has reigned it in as it used to be a lot easier to get up, the Sunderland to win in my other line is a hedge against this one.

WDlsnTe.jpg

I do the two from each section mate @350/1 as speculative punt, only o poond though 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done a few lines last night....

DONCASTER  @11/10

HULL @11/10

MORECOMBE (BTTS) @ 3/4

BRISTOL CITY @3/5

GRIMSBY @6/5                           £5  to win  £136

 

CHELTENHAM @ 9/5

CARLISLE  @2/1

FOREST GREEN @21/10

CHELMSFORD @2/1                    £2  gets back  £156

 

FOREST GREEN & BTTS @ 9/2

GRIMSBY  & BTTS @7/2

SCUNTHORPE  @12/5

WATFORD @ 5/2                                        £1 gets back  £295

 

 

 

Edited by Crunchienut
  • Good Luck! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blampy said:

I do the two from each section mate @350/1 as speculative punt, only o poond though 

I have a technique I use that used to work great but it's not been as good of late which is why I think Fred has clamped down on what he puts up.  What I do is pick up the coupon and take it home and then convert every game to it's indivual price using other sites, you will then get odds of mainly Evs, 5/4, etc but enough will be 4/6 or occasionally even 8/13 and you used to see the odd 8/15 even so now you know what games the bookies think will be BTTS, then I take them and go to Predictz where they give their prediction of what they think the scores will be so I then allocate points based on the stats, if Prediczs think it will be BTTS then thats a point, if the previous head to heads are usually score draws then thats a point, if they have been scoring well at home and the same away then that's a point etc.

Going through the coupon doing this and totting up the points eventually you will get your 4x selections for the 9/1 return, I also use Footystats where you ideally want 2 teams both in the green or high brown for performance with the way team being slightly better. And if after all this you still can't make 4 teams you just go with your gut.  Some weeks you feel it and other weeks you don't

This used to work great, there were even seasons where I would get a coupon up every second week but the guys behind the counter at my local Freds say he had to narrow down the coupon as too many people were beating it so it has got much harder than it used to be.

  • Like 3
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I have a technique I use that used to work great but it's not been as good of late which is why I think Fred has clamped down on what he puts up.  What I do is pick up the coupon and take it home and then convert every game to it's indivual price using other sites, you will then get odds of mainly Evs, 5/4, etc but enough will be 4/6 or occasionally even 8/13 and you used to see the odd 8/15 even so now you know what games the bookies think will be BTTS, then I take them and go to Predictz where they give their prediction of what they think the scores will be so I then allocate points based on the stats, if Prediczs think it will be BTTS then thats a point, if the previous head to heads are usually score draws then thats a point, if they have been scoring well at home and the same away then that's a point etc.

Going through the coupon doing this and totting up the points eventually you will get your 4x selections for the 9/1 return, I also use Footystats where you ideally want 2 teams both in the green or high brown for performance with the way team being slightly better. And if after all this you still can't make 4 teams you just go with your gut.  Some weeks you feel it and other weeks you don't

This used to work great, there were even seasons where I would get a coupon up every second week but the guys behind the counter at my local Freds say he had to narrow down the coupon as too many people were beating it so it has got much harder than it used to be.

Oooo far to complicated for me. My technique is check the H2H on FlashScore and if they got plenty of goals in it gets my mark 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Oooo far to complicated for me. My technique is check the H2H on FlashScore and if they got plenty of goals in it gets my mark 

That's exactly what I do 😂😂😂 swear down x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kinkerbells said:

That's exactly what I do 😂😂😂 swear down x

No swearing please 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Oooo far to complicated for me. My technique is check the H2H on FlashScore and if they got plenty of goals in it gets my mark 

same thing really, just looks at even more angles. Think I know where Im going wrong. I just look at recent form ....end of.

Good Luck today Blamps.  Hope to be home for the start (ish) of the footy.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Blampy said:

@MrUKHackz where’s the golden balls punt of the day then 

I couldn't tip a waiter the past couple of days mate

 

EDIT: changed my mind, this is a dead cert lol

2071318122_ScreenShot2019-01-12at14_36_35.thumb.png.6b8ab1d841441fcb4d68de99c12009e4.png

  • Good Luck! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I couldn't tip a waiter the past couple of days mate

 

EDIT: changed my mind, this is a dead cert lol

2071318122_ScreenShot2019-01-12at14_36_35.thumb.png.6b8ab1d841441fcb4d68de99c12009e4.png

Good luck champ

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know on flash scores any one know how I can only see who's playing in England?? I'm not really interested in how eygpt or Saudi Arabia are doing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

You know on flash scores any one know how I can only see who's playing in England?? I'm not really interested in how eygpt or Saudi Arabia are doing 

I think if you click on just your matches it will notify on them

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Both my acca's look down

Mine too ffs two of my teams loosing 2-0 . I give up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine going pear shaped as usual..... Grimsby are fucking my master plan up.

How can Leicester beat the big teams and then get stuffed by newport and southampton?? ffs

anyone looking good? blamps said his are going shite too

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

best I got is from 4 teams, one is winning, 2 drawing and the other losing one nil.......almost feels like a win today 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had two four fold league one and two league one no fucking chance league two I had a chance but fucking Northampton just scored. What the fuck is going bury are now loosing 3-1 so I'm well and truly fucked. I'm opening my cherry absolute vodka as we speak. 😪😪😪

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know mk Don's are second in the league but bury have been playing well I felt they would when especially at home. Absolute ball bags today

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kinkerbells said:

I know mk Don's are second in the league but bury have been playing well I felt they would when especially at home. Absolute ball bags today

Ive stopped looking at mine now. No point 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

even my BTTS bet is goalless haha

And Edinburgh City can fook right off. Cost me money last week by losing their first home game of the season to the bottom club are on fire again this week and beating a mid table team 3 nil away. Thanks a bunch EC.

Yeah, f things were bad in the first half, they are seriously bad now and they all looked so good on paper before they kicked a ball.....as they always do 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Now Tranmere have just scored ffs what the hell is going on

twice!!  ffs 😞  this is really testing my dry January

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now