david1111

Football Acca Bets Here

17 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Ukraine did end up winning as well, I thought the 8/13 you could get on them a few days ago before the price went into 2/9 could be buying money and might be worth sticking in every acca but I also thought they can't possibly be that shallow so never bothered.

Its fucking ridiculous mate, I get that it’s a show of solidarity for Ukraine but what’s the point in going through the full process of time and money for a result that was predetermined the minute the Ukraine qualified. The winning song was shite, in fact they all were.. an annual event to broadcast musicians from across Europe who are utter bollocks and usually as crazy as shithouse rats ( remember the bloke with the beard dressed as a woman!)

There is some people in Scotland who think they should have abandoned the qualifiers and let Ukraine take there place, utter lunacy.

Europe and their leaders should be shouting from the rooftops about the tyranny the Russians have imposed on the Ukraine not hugging each other at some shit singing contest. These singers and sportsmen should take a leaf out the Klitchco brothers book and pick up a rifle and shoot at the first fucker that steps forward intent of robbing them of their freedom.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Its fucking ridiculous mate, I get that it’s a show of solidarity for Ukraine but what’s the point in going through the full process of time and money for a result that was predetermined the minute the Ukraine qualified. The winning song was shite, in fact they all were.. an annual event to broadcast musicians from across Europe who are utter bollocks and usually as crazy as shithouse rats ( remember the bloke with the beard dressed as a woman!)

There is some people in Scotland who think they should have abandoned the qualifiers and let Ukraine take there place, utter lunacy.

Europe and their leaders should be shouting from the rooftops about the tyranny the Russians have imposed on the Ukraine not hugging each other at some shit singing contest. These singers and sportsmen should take a leaf out the Klitchco brothers book and pick up a rifle and shoot at the first fucker that steps forward intent of robbing them of their freedom.

Those singers were signed up and fighting and they only left Ukraine to attend the Eurovision Song contest

11 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Those singers were signed up and fighting and they only left Ukraine to attend the Eurovision Song contest

Well they could have destroyed another tank or two instead of fannying about.

I stuck Man City in this at 1/3 in order to bump up the price a bit but I'm now having to sweat it just for the sake of an extra tenner.

image.thumb.png.1b8275a2579e842c0efd12ad4229ccb2.png

Stupidity or pure greed not to cash out surely??

Screenshot_20220516-143549_Chrome.jpg

• Shocked 1

39 minutes ago, david1111 said:

they are mad not to take that  but perhaps if they leave it until after the Liverpool Southampton game they might get offered a little more if Liverpool win.  I really cannot see Man City slipping up against Villa so I would take the money and run, City are 1/10 for the league so you could not even lay off

On 16/05/2022 at 14:36, david1111 said:

If result stays the same then it is now worth nil

Big double for later on. Troyes almost drew with Psg the other week (3-2) Valencia and Celta Vigo just a gut feeling leagues over basically they can just go for it both are quite leaky. I also might do btts in both halves. 

8176D78B-DB7F-4FC8-ADF7-182E31DDCB57.jpeg

• Good Luck! 1

Posted (edited)
On 16/05/2022 at 14:36, david1111 said:

I see she is still refusing to cash out.   Really is stupid  and doubt she will get much sleep   for the next week if and  when it loses   but then again I doubt she will get much sleep if it rolls on to the champions league final !

https://www.givemesport.com/88011072-liverpool-quadruple-bet-fan-is-still-refusing-to-cash-out-100-wager?fbclid=IwAR2PjrR_K4O10pdr_T2YOwGfLZJZwbKKi5aM7dDr5FBV9MYz28uYqA_zY-Q

Edited by philinvicta

Well Liverpool got an equaliser    

Now Aston Villa gone ahead against Man City !

Points level but City are ahead on goal difference.

Approaching half time

Man City 2-0  down to Aston Villa   from a goal  by Coutinho

Liverpool  have 20 minutes plus extra time     to get a winning goal

All too late Liverpool go ahead    so  Liverpool need a Villa Goal  

At 5.34   the cash out offer was 95k  .   Looks like that could now be close to zero at 5.48

6 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

At 5.34   the cash out offer was 95k  .   Looks like that could now be close to zero at 5.48

At 5.55  it is worth nil

1 hour ago, philinvicta said:
  1. Looks like you can breathe easier @david1111    Burnley 2-0 down and  Leeds gone 1-0 up with a penalty

That was a bit intense. Gtfit though

26 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

At 5.55  it is worth nil

Pure greed. Why not take 95k. 

Ridiculous,  she deserved to lose

The comments on Twitter are savage . Don’t think she’s living this one down for a bit lol

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Pure greed. Why not take 95k. 

Ridiculous,  she deserved to lose

IMO for what little that is worth I think it's all utter BS

It always appears to be some customer form two well known online firms AND it's ALWAYS around some big horse racing event or football 

It's like free publicity 

Ever see the customer ? 

Just clever marketing and in today's world these people are thinking of everything 

Edited by Bangers

1 hour ago, philinvicta said:

Wow. I would have been clicking that cashout button as quick as I could!

6 minutes ago, IndridCold said:

Wow. I would have been clicking that cashout button as quick as I could!

As we said earlier we would most likely have taken the 22k.  Even so I was still a little shocked she did not take the 60 offered at half time because it was not as though Liverpool were thumping Wolves  and the offer was only increased  because City were losing (this was still not good enough for Liverpool to win the league due to goal difference). Wolves also had a couple of good chances before Liverpool went  ahead as well.

It was poor the way Villa let in 3 quick goals as well