david1111

Football Acca Bets Here

Tonight I highly recommend over 3.5 or 4.5 cards in city v real madrid. Or again the tie on cards. 👍

• Good Luck! 2

Looks like Skybet have tightened up on their free bets, they often do a promotion where if you bet £5 in play in the first half then you get a free £5 bet to use in the second half which they are offering for the Man City game.  Used to be they just credited you with a free bet and you could stick it on a horse the following day if you wanted to but I see now I have a free bet but it's value is £0, I'm guessing the fiver will appear at the beginning of the second half so it now must be used as per the terms and conditions which is a shame as it was much easier to turn it into something worthwhile on the horses or a footy acca not tyring to guess an in play second half event has a decent return.

• Like 1

I did the one on paddys 7/2 shot on target for Benzema, Mahrez and de Bruyne 

:keeeemon: Benzema 

• Keeeeemon! 1

1 hour ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

What do you reckon to the Gers game tonight @Blacko?

I genuinely haven’t a clue mate, I don’t think Leibzig are the world beaters they’re made out to be,. I just hope Rangers have it in them to provide another memorable night at Ibrox, there is huge expectation on them. What worries me is the defensive lapses they have shown all season which ultimately cost them the league, an early Leibzig goal could prove fatal. Means a lot to Rangers fans to be in the position of playing a semi final in the Europa cup given the long road they had to make from bankruptcy. Fucking hate the arrogance I read on here at times of Mickey Mouse league etc.. and having a go at either side of the old firm considering the financial constraints they’re under locked in a league that prevents them from growing. Either way I will raise a glass tonight whether it be a win or a defeat, they have given it everything. I also wish West Ham the best and hope they do the bizzo this evening.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

I genuinely haven’t a clue mate, I don’t think Leibzig are the world beaters they’re made out to be,. I just hope Rangers have it in them to provide another memorable night at Ibrox, there is huge expectation on them. What worries me is the defensive lapses they have shown all season which ultimately cost them the league, an early Leibzig goal could prove fatal. Means a lot to Rangers fans to be in the position of playing a semi final in the Europa cup given the long road they had to make from bankruptcy. Fucking hate the arrogance I read on here at times of Mickey Mouse league etc.. and having a go at either side of the old firm considering the financial constraints they’re under locked in a league that prevents them from growing. Either way I will raise a glass tonight whether it be a win or a defeat, they have given it everything. I also wish West Ham the best and hope they do the bizzo this evening.

It's the set plays that lead to the goals, I never watched last weeks game as I'm using hooky IPTV to watch sports so I have to go with the one that's working the smoothest but keeping it 0-0 for 85 mins was some achievement.  I said before I could not see where the goals would come from and we concede too easily from set peices so my Sceptic Peg prediction is 1-1 with Tavernier scoring but I hope they do better, imagine if Mickey Mouse league Rangers were the only ones to go through and Leicester and West Ham blew it.

• Keeeeemon! 1

29 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

image.thumb.png.29b25dfc8ddd36a6d867dc3ebd6f7402.png

Put ur dollar on for a Rangers player to receive a red card in second half, this ref is cards daft.

• Agree 1

I guess that's it for Lester? Even from the game did not show anything interesting 

9 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Great performance from Rangers.

Was Rangers playing tonight?

FE34B535-582F-4A25-93A0-35BE48C2EE42.jpeg

• Haha 1

The Rangers showed great soccer and they deserved the final 

• Agree 1

On 04/05/2022 at 13:54, Doingfinenow said:

Tonight I highly recommend over 3.5 or 4.5 cards in city v real madrid. Or again the tie on cards. 👍

Was 5 cards did anyone follow? 🤔 

Two over night winners ✅✅ the price of Resistencia when they were on 3 shots on target, 3 corners etc was too good to pass up on. 👍

E7730245-7EAA-4EFD-8D41-100BC513331A.jpeg

D95114C8-4CCB-4E6F-8C3D-500839B0182B.jpeg

• Like 1

Result, I did a tenner on the Skybet enhanced price for Salah, Kane and Son one shot on taget each at 4/1 and Son got one in the first half but Salah was doing nothing and I've been stung so many times on Salah one shot on taget bets, they either come in early or he gets subbed shortly after half time so when i saw two Liverpool subs warming up I cashed out for £6.21.  Turns out Salah never got subbed they left him on but I got this with 20 mins to go and there were already 10 corners and Liverpool already had the 20 booking points Spurs just needed one more yellow and of course the score had to remain 1-1.  With the £43 guaranteed bar a goal I split the spare £3.47 between Spurs to win which went to 25/1 and Liverpool went to 14/1 in the dying minutes of play just to lock in a profit no matter what happened.

image.thumb.png.96abf602d64bd2911b73f4cdc8e3a5f0.png

• Get In There! 1