david1111

Football Acca Bets Here

I'm glad I never cashed out Skybets enhanced bet on Salah one shot on target at evs, I thought about it but i thought I'd get my tenner back if he never started but he comes on with 20 mins to go and gets a shot on target almost immediately.

• Get In There! 1

Put this on at 1-0 to Watford took the Cashout because I couldn’t be arsed with an injury time goal mucking it up and it was very lucky! ✅ cmon Burnley! 😁

79381D7C-0BF8-4B4D-B15A-230763F695F9.jpeg

• Get In There! 1

21 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Let's go Juventus 

Screenshot_20220501-123054_Chrome.jpg

Good luck with this, looking good, Forest Green did me for a coupon not dissimilar to this yesterday.

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Good luck with this, looking good, Forest Green did me for a coupon not dissimilar to this yesterday.

Just thought I would have a go yesterday £33 for a £2 decent 25% acca bonus

I did look at Forest Green unlucky on that mate

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Are you on @Jok3st3r?

image.thumb.png.31889778596a7c3b46f62b7031c9ec14.png

Nope, I looked this morning and promptly forgot! 🤦‍♀️

• Sad 1

Done these for tomorrow @Mad Slasher McGurk before I forget again. Worth a shot eh (on target hopefully) 

Screenshot_20220502-215628_Sky Bet.jpg

• Good Luck! 2

39 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@Mad Slasher McGurk

What's the deal when a player in on the bench?

If he does not come on at all you usually get your bet refunded as there is no way you can win, the cashout usually returns your full stake if you feel too much time has passed to keep the bet viable but if you let it play out and the player takes to the field then your bet stands and it's up to the charity of the bookies to refund your stake if you are not really getting a run for your money but they are under no obligation to do this.  I was going to cash out last Saturday as they had Salah enhanced to evens for one shot on target and he never even came on until the last 20 minutes, he got a shot on target almost instantly but 20 minutes as opposed to the full 90 is hardly ideal.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@Mad Slasher McGurk

What's the deal when a player in on the bench?

I see Diaz is on now for the 2nd half, hope you get a result, usually Liverpool do improve in the 2nd half when they need a talking to from the manager.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

If he does not come on at all you usually get your bet refunded as there is no way you can win, the cashout usually returns your full stake if you feel too much time has passed to keep the bet viable but if you let it play out and the player takes to the field then your bet stands and it's up to the charity of the bookies to refund your stake if you are not really getting a run for your money but they are under no obligation to do this.  I was going to cash out last Saturday as they had Salah enhanced to evens for one shot on target and he never even came on until the last 20 minutes, he got a shot on target almost instantly but 20 minutes as opposed to the full 90 is hardly ideal.

Yeah, pretty much as I thought then. I wussed it and cashed out for 2pence profit....cherching :slot_machine:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I see Diaz is on now for the 2nd half, hope you get a result, usually Liverpool do improve in the 2nd half when they need a talking to from the manager.

Damn it 🤦‍♀️

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

Yeah, pretty much as I thought then. I wussed it and cashed out for 2pence profit....cherching :slot_machine:

Normally you can cash out for full stake or near as, if a player comes on with say ten minutes to play I have seen Skybet refund the stake but like I say they don't have to.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Normally you can cash out for full stake or near as, if a player comes on with say ten minutes to play I have seen Skybet refund the stake but like I say they don't have to.

Thanks, I shall definitely bear this in mind next time. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

It was 16/1 for the Liverpool win at half time and I did have a serious think about it 😭

Nooooo, oh you were right on the outcome too.

Before 365 took away my free fiver again, I was going to do villa 1st half Liverpool full time I think it was 20/1.

We should have been tenneraires tonight. Next time.

At least Diaz didn't get the two. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

It was 16/1 for the Liverpool win at half time and I did have a serious think about it 😭

Always think :DavidBrent:

david-brent-the-office.gif

Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 22.11.36.png

• Get In There! 4

:goldball::goldball:

6 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Always think :DavidBrent:

david-brent-the-office.gif

Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 22.11.36.png

• Angel 1

21 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Nice one, I was a hair away from doing the same bet and then I chickened out.

Tbf it was a bit of a long shot, a draw maybe but not a win hence the small stake

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Tbf it was a bit of a long shot, a draw maybe but not a win hence the small stake

That's what I thought, 2-2 was about the best it could get for Liverpool but then again I got the entire match wrong, I thought Liverpool would defend their lead well and not be pressing too much in the first half and it would finish 0-0 with the game opening up in the second half - totally wrong.

• Like 1

I got on cards for this and the Forest game. Know these 4 teams always get a card and also know as a rule they are as bad as each other for fouling. Did tie on cards and cashed out just before lo celso was booked.  I also had tie on cards Forest and over 5.5 cards Liverpool match which lost by one card! 😩✅

15DE9DDE-2EA2-4CE9-A3E4-0B08FFC7D360.jpeg