Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

I see that the Britain  and Ireland have competition for the 2028 and 2032  European Football championships.   A few days  ago most countries had withdrawn  their bids.  Now it is down to three   Britain and Ireland   Turkey     and a late comer   Russia !

Edited by philinvicta
  • Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Blacko said:

@Mad Slasher McGurk you ibrox bound today for the legends game hardman? Gazza is meant to play although I would be surprised if he did. Wee Amy McDonald there also so I may move in for a photo 😉

I wish, I think i've got the flu or the coof, bones ache like crazy and I'm alternating between freezing cold and boiling hot.  You have a ball though and give Amy a big hug from me.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I wish, I think i've got the flu or the coof, bones ache like crazy and I'm alternating between freezing cold and boiling hot.  You have a ball though and give Amy a big hug from me.

:sad: Hope you start feeling better soon. 

• Keeemon 1

50 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Spare a thought for @Blacko's Wife, this afternoon she is going to a charity do which includes personal appearances from Ian Ferguson and Frank McAvennie.

A415C6D9-6354-4319-BFD8-77FD91EF4D8D.gif

• Love 5