Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

5 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Pricks 3-1 now 😩 I’m never backing them again they could be playing Birmingham city and I still wouldn’t back em 😂

I believe in hot and cold streaks fella.. sometimes you get a cold run and it seems to last forever, you then hit a half decent win and forget about the previous losses.. and then repeat.

4 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I believe in hot and cold streaks fella.. sometimes you get a cold run and it seems to last forever, you then hit a half decent win and forget about the previous losses.. and then repeat.

I bet if you did a survey on accas, a high percentage would be let down by just one team

9 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I bet if you did a survey on accas, a high percentage would be let down by just one team

Well tonight I had a score on Fulham, Forest Green and that shower of shit, It returned 2/1 but my doubts were always on Sunderland as I think they are extremely inconsistent.. take a look at Lincolns third goal and make ur own mind up.

Edited by Blacko
  • Get In! 1

4 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Well tonight I had a score on Fulham, Forest Green and that shower of shit, It returned 2/1 but my doubts were always on Sunderland as I think they are extremely inconsistent.. take a look at Lincolns third goal and make ur own mind up.

Shocking defending and what was keeper doing, but I suppose they were chasing the game and down to 10 men

5 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Mate that is a kick in the balls big time.

In all fairness they should have pissed all over Lincoln as Lincoln are utter shit this season but I suppose that’s the way football goes it only takes 1 mistake or 1 sending off to fuck the bet up but not gonna lie I’m slightly pissed off 

1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

In all fairness they should have pissed all over Lincoln as Lincoln are utter shit this season but I suppose that’s the way football goes it only takes 1 mistake or 1 sending off to fuck the bet up but not gonna lie I’m slightly pissed off 

You think Villa will make a move for Joe Aribo hardman?

5 minutes ago, Blacko said:

You think Villa will make a move for Joe Aribo hardman?

No they’re going for that young Aberdeen full back Kerr Smith and digne from Everton and bissouma from Brighton no talk down here whatsoever of Aribo big man 

Edited by VillaLad
I remembered his name

1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

No they’re going for that young Aberdeen full back can’t remember his name and digne from Everton and bissouma from Brighton no talk down here whatsoever of Aribo big man 

Not very often I get excited about a player but this fella is starting to look the real deal, slippery Steve poached him off Charlton as a kid, skinny but yet an abundance of natural skill. Now he has strengthened and is looking good, turned in a good performance for Nigeria earlier. Been rumoured for a while that the slippery one would take him back down South albeit Villa's purse strings are tied with the fair play rule.

p.s. Aberdeen full back!!! you lot down there must be shitting yourselves in anticipation 😂

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Not very often I get excited about a player but this fella is starting to look the real deal, slippery Steve poached him off Charlton as a kid, skinny but yet an abundance of natural skill. Now he has strengthened and is looking good, turned in a good performance for Nigeria earlier. Been rumoured for a while that the slippery one would take him back down South albeit Villa's purse strings are tied with the fair play rule.

p.s. Aberdeen full back!!! you lot down there must be shitting yourselves in anticipation 😂

I’ve just read that they kamara is on the radar but since old slippy G came here we’ve been linked with virtually every rangers player 😂 

Regarding the Aberdeen kid we’ve been after him for a while now 

19 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

You are always so close.... unlucky :sad:

• Agree 1