david1111

Football Acca Bets Here

Recommended Posts

oing for a fourfold that pays 18.41-1

Leeds -1 goal 11/10

Everton 17/20

Arbroath 17/10

Hearts 17/20 best bet

 

Dumbarton extra time equaliser sinks me, because I did Leeds -1 goal I never even got offered the option of a cash out either, dumb move on my part as I would have got a decent cash out offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not exactly an acca but had a bit of luck with a 91st min double and then put the odd on Swansea btts and win. Good start to the betting season 👍🏻

B4D5B20E-0B5B-4D89-A2E5-3546CF309C3F.png

DA92F99F-8524-471B-A2DD-AEF889611D5E.png

  • Get In There! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gambling Derby, Leeds, Doncaster, Lincoln and Exeter all to win @41.65/1.£5 free bet on it :keeeemon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Blampy said:

The gambling Derby, Leeds, Doncaster, Lincoln and Exeter all to win @41.65/1.£5 free bet on it :keeeemon:

Exeter are massive at 2/1! Derby on the other hand haven’t beaten Ipswich at home in 12 years! But let’s hope they win as I’ve still put them in one of mine 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, o0ORyaanO0o said:

Exeter are massive at 2/1! Derby on the other hand haven’t beaten Ipswich at home in 12 years! But let’s hope they win as I’ve still put them in one of mine 😉

Let’s hope a change of the guard will do the trick

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some decent sized prices for a few away teams tonight accrington at around 11/5 is huge imo there away form last season was superb and they won there only away game so far this season they travel to oxford who are rock bottom of the league, also burton away at bradford @2/1 and exeter also peterbrough at 21/10, anyway i have done a few small stakes bets again with good returns if they come in.

Good luck if any of you have had a bet 

tuesday footy bet 1.jpg

tuesday footy bet 2.jpg

tuesday footy bet 3.jpg

tuesday footy bet 4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn’t believe some of the odds tonight, went for in form (if you can be in form after 3 games) away teams and it paid off with 2 late goals! GTFIT

84BFDD7F-979D-41C2-95FE-1BA9297386DF.png

Also 104/1 for a fourfold straight win is ridiculous lol

Edited by o0ORyaanO0o
  • Get In There! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sizzler29

Any acca's fancied tonight fellow gamblers? ⚽ 💷 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sizzler29 said:

Any acca's fancied tonight fellow gamblers? ⚽💷 

I’ve gone for this, had a look at some stats and decided to take a punt on there being a few goals tonight, queue the 0-0s all round

 

 

97D0DB7B-AFEF-4CB5-958F-C8E86C740C7D.png

F84FFA0E-904E-4903-AA46-BD435FE5C728.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sizzler29

At decent cash out opportunity would be accepted, especially around the 80th minute lol 👌🏻🤞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@o0ORyaanO0o @Sizzler29 @Devon Eagledo any of you fancy joining the football tipping comp we have had 1 person drop out as they have left the forum its easy to do and should only take 2 mins of your time basically there are 5 games each week all you have to do is pick home win draw or away win there are 20 people taking part and you will play someone each week if you get 3 results right and your opponent gets 1 right you win that game 3-1 if you both get 3 right then its a draw if any of you could join that would be great. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VillaLad said:

@o0ORyaanO0o @Sizzler29 @Devon Eagledo any of you fancy joining the football tipping comp we have had 1 person drop out as they have left the forum its easy to do and should only take 2 mins of your time basically there are 5 games each week all you have to do is pick home win draw or away win there are 20 people taking part and you will play someone each week if you get 3 results right and your opponent gets 1 right you win that game 3-1 if you both get 3 right then its a draw if any of you could join that would be great. 👍

Not sure if the free space has been filled or not, but if still open I'll go

D, HW, D, AW, HW

Posting here so won't mess the other thread if space already taken up.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Devon Eagle said:

Not sure if the free space has been filled or not, but if still open I'll go

D, HW, D, AW, HW

Posting here so won't mess the other thread if space already taken up.

Cheers

Thats great mate ill put your selections in for you for today 👍

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 For once I made a good cash out decision, Reading conceding in the lastcouple of minutes.  Took 123.99 instead of £210 and  thought I was going to regret sqaudering £100 but it turns out I called it right.

 
5 fold @9.611/1
Stake Return
£20.00 £123.99
  •  
    In-Play
    Arsenal
    Match Betting, 90 Mins
    Arsenal v West Ham
    @4/11
    Competition: ENG Premier League
    Event Date: 15:00, 25 Aug 2018
  •  
    In-Play
    Aston Villa
    Match Betting, 90 Mins
    Aston Villa v Reading
    @13/20
  •  
    Open
    Liverpool
    Match Betting, 90 Mins
    Liverpool v Brighton
    @1/7
  •  
    Won
    Ayr United
    Match Betting, 90 Mins
    Ayr United v Dunfermline Athletic
    @7/4
  •  
    Won
    Yes
    Both Teams to Score, 90 Mins
    Bournemouth v Everton
    @1/2
  • Get In There! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always lucky for me the league cup games, gone for this as one of my bets.

i was tempted to add wolves and btts for a £1200 odd return but thought I’d play it a bit safer 

01920B26-A6B0-4DE5-8520-34E46075FBFD.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Feckin Green army gone 1 up at Millwall, that ain't right 

It's always dodgy backing teams in the noddy Cup. They make too many changes so form goes out of the window 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now