david1111

Football Acca Bets Here

Heres my effort for today, first week since the season began that I actually feel good about my chances, think this will go close.IMG20201024114432.thumb.jpg.44602771a18f3d8086f4915c1607e486.jpg

Only other bet today is the Skybet enhanced price on the West Ham v Man City game, Aguero just to have the one shot on target is even money so I've got £25 on that.

• Keeeeemon! 1
  • Good Luck! 2

13 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Heres my effort for today, first week since the season began that I actually feel good about my chances, think this will go close.IMG20201024114432.thumb.jpg.44602771a18f3d8086f4915c1607e486.jpg

Only other bet today is the Skybet enhanced price on the West Ham v Man City game, Aguero just to have the one shot on target is even money so I've got £25 on that.

What’s goals galore mate 🧐

• Hmmm 1

36 minutes ago, Blacko said:

What’s goals galore mate 🧐

It's Goals Galore Bonus Blacko, just a BTTS only with a reduced selection to choose from so you get a better price, I used to get these up every other week a few years ago but Fred has really tightened up on what he offers on the coupon now.

• Thanks 1

Think i've now seen the biggest degen on the internet.

Looking at a later Night Owl in the form of Nicaraguan Youth football – a branch of betting that kept us on the edge of our seats during Lockdown…joking aside, it was all there was and we learnt a few bits from it!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Ballsdeep said:

Nothing fishy going on here today for Ajax!!!! 🤣🤔 

Screenshot_20201024-183140_Score Centre.jpg

Bet the bloke that got red carded feels like a right wank 😂

ill fetch me me coat

• Haha 2

negative football from united and chelski 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Ballsdeep said:

Nothing fishy going on here today for Ajax!!!! 🤣🤔 

Screenshot_20201024-183140_Score Centre.jpg

How the feck is Daley Blind playing I am sure I read just last week he was having heart surgery!

• Shocked 1

Cheeky little pinch in play, the tenner was from some free spins too so double bonus! :JMC:

Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 21.45.13.png

• Cha-Ching 1
  • Get In There! 1

Fitball bet from the other night. I had given up on it when Iceland pegged back Denmark and Northern Ireland went in front at Austria then to my surprise when I looked at the results things had taken a turn around. I cashed out cuz Northern Ireland were on a dangerous attack whilst checking. Only lost a pound cashing out so happy days. 

Screenshot_20201117-131717.jpg

• Get In There! 4

8 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Fitball bet from the other night. I had given up on it when Iceland pegged back Denmark and Northern Ireland went in front at Austria then to my surprise when I looked at the results things had taken a turn around. I cashed out cuz Northern Ireland were on a dangerous attack whilst checking. Only lost a pound cashing out so happy days. 

Screenshot_20201117-131717.jpg

Nice one blamps. Always great to win when you think you've lost!

I thought Belgium were a good price to beat England. Should have done them

• Thanks 1

Skybet doing a price boost on Timo Werner to have just one shot on target in todays Newcastle v Chelsea game the 12.30 early kick off.  Now even money from 1/8.  Werner has had a shot on target in 8 of his last 9 matches and I'm just waiting for the right fixtures to back him for a hat trick which I'm convinced will happen sometime this season so I'm happy to put all my Saturday footy money on this first to try and double it before it goes on the 3pm accas.

• Like 1
  • Good Luck! 1

9 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Skybet doing a price boost on Timo Werner to have just one shot on target in todays Newcastle v Chelsea game the 12.30 early kick off.  Now even money from 1/8.  Werner has had a shot on target in 8 of his last 9 matches and I'm just waiting for the right fixtures to back him for a hat trick which I'm convinced will happen sometime this season so I'm happy to put all my Saturday footy money on this first to try and double it before it goes on the 3pm accas.

Just went to lump on this, but it's a tenner max. Nice find anyway, gl

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ColourMeUp said:

Just went to lump on this, but it's a tenner max. Nice find anyway, gl

Yeah, sorry, I just spotted that one myself, I was hoping to double up £25 to £50.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Bets up mate

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

I'd love a Derby win, 15/1 treble up if they can find a goal and hang on. 

Jinxed myself, 5 mins after I posted the other team scored lol

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fredthedog1 said:

@spursman great win today for us mate

Yes bro, tactical mssterclass, done it exactly as predicted, soak up the pressure and blast them on the attack. Didn't get us being 3/1, chelsea will be interesting mate, he is turning us into a win at all cost machine, coys

Edited by spursman
  • Like 1
  • Love 1