david1111

Football Acca Bets Here

Another poor show from United but they got the job done i guess. Brighton must be kicking themselves they didnt at least get a point

I'm cutting in and out of the garden painting some car parts so I missed the last 10 mins just caught the last goal, how did we end up with almost 10  mins of Fergie time?

Was 2-1 united going into injury time 5 mins, brighton score 94th minute, 2-2, united get a corner 96th minute, mcguire tries a header, misses, ref blows final whistle.. then united players surround ref saying the defender hand balled it, which he did, ref checks VAR, gives penalty, 3-2 FT lmao

• Thanks 1

This EPL is a total joke now. Everyone should just be told to fire the ball into players arms/hands from 2 yards away and get a penalty. Seems the rule is doesnt matter how it hits if it hits its a penalty. Utter joke of a league

2 minutes ago, howfin said:

This EPL is a total joke now. Everyone should just be told to fire the ball into players arms/hands from 2 yards away and get a penalty. Seems the rule is doesnt matter how it hits if it hits its a penalty. Utter joke of a league

same thing happened with Lindelof in the first game, the rule is ruining football 

4 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

same thing happened with Lindelof in the first game, the rule is ruining football 

The one given to Everton just now is a disgrace

• Agree 2

So I managed to talk my dad into lending me a fiver as I’m totally skint and this happened .

this couldn’t have come at a more crucial time. Yes yes yes yes 

482411DA-0A58-4831-A14F-83000CB181B6.jpeg

• Cha-Ching 2
  • Get In There! 3
  • Keeeeemon! 2

7 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

So I managed to talk my dad into lending me a fiver as I’m totally skint and this happened .

this couldn’t have come at a more crucial time. Yes yes yes yes 

482411DA-0A58-4831-A14F-83000CB181B6.jpeg

Nice one kinks

• Love 1

I think crucial is the wrong word to use but you know what I mean 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, howfin said:

I wish I could take back my total goals over the entire EPL guestimate and have another go, at this rate there is going to be over a hundred alone on this kind of incident.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Crucial as in you need more shoes and bags right..... I hear ya lol.

Well done though Kinks lovely win.

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, howfin said:

Chelsea going pan the pan hahaha

man utd will have to turn into Celtic to not get top 4 this season 

35 minutes ago, howfin said:

Chelsea going pan the pan hahaha

Theres only three things certain in life; death, taxes and the Chelsea manager getting the sack. 

1 hour ago, 4houghts said:

man utd will have to turn into Celtic to not get top 4 this season 

Celtic are performing better than Man U at the moment

5 minutes ago, howfin said:

Celtic are performing better than Man U at the moment

Man United have been pretty woeful in the last few games but I think you underestimate how strong the Premier League is. 

11 minutes ago, Denman said:

Man United have been pretty woeful in the last few games but I think you underestimate how strong the Premier League is. 

I dont underestimate it. My comment was based on performance and its a fact to say Celtic have been playing better than Man United have been. Also, how the fuck are burnley 12/5 for tonight? Surely should be shorter?

2 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

Nice your Dad gets 105 and you get to keep the fiver 😛 :grinning_squinting_face:

• Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

What the actual fuck was crew thinking today, turning up one with a player covid possitive another showing symptoms but it's ok the manager was sitting them out. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Never mind the fact they turned up on the bus together. Seriously wtf is that about.

• Agree 1

I feel physically sick,i nearly put on every single game in the efl over 1.5 goals as just felt lots of goals but thought it was a crazy bet and guess what i was right. One fucking team out of 17. Pass the bucket please. 

20201006_214136.jpg

• Sad 2