Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

1 hour ago, Crunchienut said:

walsall hardly scored an away goal in recent months..... 2 in the first 20 mins. Thanks. Twats. Injury wrecked PNE, shite away every week,  yes go and score against my team...be my guest.

This is painful to watch....sorry Kinks and Blamps ?

Didn’t do Walsall did QPR and Bradford though 

2 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I got a line up today, like Kinks I'm getting supersticious about putting them up on here because every time I do they get pumped so I kept this one to myself.

Found it a real struggle to pick 4 from this weeks GG Bonus coupon so I split my stakes, if I'd just stuck with my guns I would have had £200 instead of £100.

qYrbSs7.jpg

Get in there mate good stuff 

• Keeemon 1

Just now, Blampy said:

An all to familiar sight come Saturday tea time but hey ho. Had a little back with two winners in me lucky15. 

IMG_20190119_170751.jpg

Hmmm this weeks one is a little more like a delicate, butterfly encased in its skin I thnk, skilfully crafted by Blamps in the art of Origami ?

• Love 2

54 minutes ago, Poker said:

Hmmm this weeks one is a little more like a delicate, butterfly encased in its skin I thnk, skilfully crafted by Blamps in the art of Origami ?

Wonder what wonderful origami Miller produces, given he has the most practice  ?

recycling people must love him.....

• Keeemon 1

Need a Chelsea goal to keep my TV acca going, they've looked shocking to be honest.

It's killing me as well cos I am a Chelsea supporter (closest club to where I was born) but there's no one in the box , we keep playing it backwards, if sarri doesn't bring Giroud on, I dunno what he's trying to do, at least with Giroud you have a focal point

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Darren281 said:

Need a Chelsea goal to keep my TV acca going, they've looked shocking to be honest.

It's killing me as well cos I am a Chelsea supporter (closest club to where I was born) but there's no one in the box , we keep playing it backwards, if sarri doesn't bring Giroud on, I dunno what he's trying to do, at least with Giroud you have a focal point

Hazard is usually good for a moment of magic.