Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

14 hours ago, Darren281 said:

I've enjoyed reading this thread and seeing as I love football and accas ive decided to join in.

I'm not great at betting but do enjoy watching it come in on a Saturday.

I'll be posting my bets before but like I said I'm not very good...so no laughing looooool.

Hopefully speak to some of you soon

Take care all and good luck

Welcome Hun . Nice to have a newby here for sure. X

15 hours ago, Darren281 said:

I've enjoyed reading this thread and seeing as I love football and accas ive decided to join in.

I'm not great at betting but do enjoy watching it come in on a Saturday.

I'll be posting my bets before but like I said I'm not very good...so no laughing looooool.

Hopefully speak to some of you soon

Take care all and good luck

There is only one person, that is laughed at on here Darren, when it comes to anything football.. ME!!!

Good to have you and join in, whenever or wherever you want, its a great community and full of weird and wonderful characters, from all over the globe...

Oh and then there is @Rocknrolla aka "CabbageKing" ?

• Love 2

Posting my weekend bets. 

Few different ones this week, mostly £1 stakes.

Also done a TV one to hopefully keep me entertained.

Still trying to find my niche to be honest

I should really just pick 4 or 5 home teams but the payouts are not great on a small stake...not that I ever win anyway lol, plus I love the feeling of hitting a big winner if it does come in

Good luck 

Screenshot_20190117-052437.jpg

Screenshot_20190117-052452.jpg

Screenshot_20190117-052509.jpg

Screenshot_20190117-052521.jpg

Screenshot_20190117-052540.jpg

Screenshot_20190117-052631.jpg

• Chaching! 6

It wouldnt let me edit the text so I'll add it here.

I've done a couple of draw bets

An away win 4 fold

Also done a 13 game acca. I've tried to break it down in to 3 games from each league, one winner, one game over 2.5 goals and one game btts

I realise this will never come in as there's just too many selections to not get wrong. But I had a hunch and went with it.

Looking forward to seeing what others post up as it will be good for me to get some ideas, as I'm not great at doing this at all lol. I'm not surprised with the bets I do to be honest lol.

I might change it up next week, we'll see.

I'll tell you what, I've just read most of the thread and members are picking quite a few winners.

I haven't won since August!!

I think I'm going to switch up my selections next week for sure, try and be a bit safer, and pick 4 or 5 games max

I'll let the ones I've already done ride this week, but next week I've definitely gotta take a different angle to my betting because I'm fed up with losers

Not spamming the thread I promise.

I've read through the entire thread and had a look at the bets most of you were doing and I've adjusted mine accordingly.

I took out the draws and away wins and ive changed it to this.

I kept my TV bet and the 13 fold but won't be doing the mega bets going forward, I'll stick to 4 or 5 games.

Once again good luck everyone

Screenshot_20190117-202600.jpg

• Chaching! 5

That's the best way to be honest, I think of all these different bets that I have a hunch might come in and I end up doing all of them and ending up with an 8 fold and I wonder why I haven't won since August.

I'm greedy to lol

Going forward I'm just gonna stick to 4 or 5 games and that's it.

All these away wins and draws and mega accas very rarely come in.

I realise you can't win every week but not having a winner since August is a joke.

So I'm gonna stick to them solid looking bets rather than what I have been doing and try not to get so greedy.

• Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, Darren281 said:

I knoooow, I'm thinking to put another £5 on and just do them as well and just chalk it up to experience.

In fact yeah I will, I'm gonna do it now

Mate post what you want . Your part of the family . I only put mine up if they win cause normally they go to shit if I post them ???. I do four folds every Tuesday and Saturday . I write everyone team down so I can keep a eye on how my boys (you lot) are doing .good luck and look forward to Saturday x

• Keeemon 2

5 team accas are for pussies ??? 8 teams minimum upto 15 teams is the way forward for just a H,A,D acca. 

Btts and correct result 6 games only (result rush on ladbrokes I think it’s called) 

an away acca anywhere from 5-8 games.

All these work fine for small stakes I only do small stakes on the footie £5 max if your betting bigger then adjust your acca size accordingly to what you want to win 

• Like 1
  • Puke! 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, VillaLad said:

5 team accas are for pussies ??? 8 teams minimum upto 15 teams is the way forward for just a H,A,D acca. 

Btts and correct result 6 games only (result rush on ladbrokes I think it’s called) 

an away acca anywhere from 5-8 games.

All these work fine for small stakes I only do small stakes on the footie £5 max if your betting bigger then adjust your acca size accordingly to what you want to win 

Just don’t put villa in them ?

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Darren281 said:

Yeah I went with Hull.

I wanted to ask, what's everyone's thoughts on using the cash out option, rather than just letting it ride out?

Tough call that one. 

We've all been hovering over the cash out button only to see suspended and suddenly were screwed, same as miller tonight!. 

Never get it right mate 

35 minutes ago, Darren281 said:

Yeah I went with Hull.

I wanted to ask, what's everyone's thoughts on using the cash out option, rather than just letting it ride out?

I'm a wimp, on footy and NFL, any chance of a decent cash out I take it usually. Not on horses tho weirdly. Some firms offer the part cash out, where you can leave some to run, and cash out a chunk too.