CHELMSFORD @2/1                    £2  gets back  £156

FOREST GREEN & BTTS @ 9/2

GRIMSBY  & BTTS @7/2

SCUNTHORPE  @12/5

WATFORD @ 5/2                                        £1 gets back  £295

Edited by Crunchienut
  • Chaching! 4

Just now, Blampy said:

I do the two from each section mate @350/1 as speculative punt, only o poond though 

I have a technique I use that used to work great but it's not been as good of late which is why I think Fred has clamped down on what he puts up.  What I do is pick up the coupon and take it home and then convert every game to it's indivual price using other sites, you will then get odds of mainly Evs, 5/4, etc but enough will be 4/6 or occasionally even 8/13 and you used to see the odd 8/15 even so now you know what games the bookies think will be BTTS, then I take them and go to Predictz where they give their prediction of what they think the scores will be so I then allocate points based on the stats, if Prediczs think it will be BTTS then thats a point, if the previous head to heads are usually score draws then thats a point, if they have been scoring well at home and the same away then that's a point etc.

Going through the coupon doing this and totting up the points eventually you will get your 4x selections for the 9/1 return, I also use Footystats where you ideally want 2 teams both in the green or high brown for performance with the way team being slightly better. And if after all this you still can't make 4 teams you just go with your gut.  Some weeks you feel it and other weeks you don't

This used to work great, there were even seasons where I would get a coupon up every second week but the guys behind the counter at my local Freds say he had to narrow down the coupon as too many people were beating it so it has got much harder than it used to be.

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

4 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I have a technique I use that used to work great but it's not been as good of late which is why I think Fred has clamped down on what he puts up.  What I do is pick up the coupon and take it home and then convert every game to it's indivual price using other sites, you will then get odds of mainly Evs, 5/4, etc but enough will be 4/6 or occasionally even 8/13 and you used to see the odd 8/15 even so now you know what games the bookies think will be BTTS, then I take them and go to Predictz where they give their prediction of what they think the scores will be so I then allocate points based on the stats, if Prediczs think it will be BTTS then thats a point, if the previous head to heads are usually score draws then thats a point, if they have been scoring well at home and the same away then that's a point etc.

Going through the coupon doing this and totting up the points eventually you will get your 4x selections for the 9/1 return, I also use Footystats where you ideally want 2 teams both in the green or high brown for performance with the way team being slightly better. And if after all this you still can't make 4 teams you just go with your gut.  Some weeks you feel it and other weeks you don't

This used to work great, there were even seasons where I would get a coupon up every second week but the guys behind the counter at my local Freds say he had to narrow down the coupon as too many people were beating it so it has got much harder than it used to be.

Oooo far to complicated for me. My technique is check the H2H on FlashScore and if they got plenty of goals in it gets my mark 

• Keeemon 1

16 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Oooo far to complicated for me. My technique is check the H2H on FlashScore and if they got plenty of goals in it gets my mark 

same thing really, just looks at even more angles. Think I know where Im going wrong. I just look at recent form ....end of.

Good Luck today Blamps.  Hope to be home for the start (ish) of the footy.  

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

even my BTTS bet is goalless haha

And Edinburgh City can fook right off. Cost me money last week by losing their first home game of the season to the bottom club are on fire again this week and beating a mid table team 3 nil away. Thanks a bunch EC.

Yeah, f things were bad in the first half, they are seriously bad now and they all looked so good on paper before they kicked a ball.....as they always do ?

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Poker said:

Have we won yet @Brownman24 !!!!

He needs 2 goals from Leicester and a winner from that team in Wales that play in blue, and are the scum of the universe. and the other 3 to stay the same in the last 20 mins. BM's making his rugby comeback today so doubt he's watching the games

Edited by Crunchienut
  • Like 1