Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

6 hours ago, lucy_ba said:

Is this bet worth doing? The way im looking at it is all these teams could possibly win since its a s**ty cup and they wont play the best players. I'm thinking of doing just £2 and hoping for a good cashout offer, its 4497/1Screenshot_2018-09-26-11-32-02.thumb.png.4f4effbda2a75158db457f03e45fb3e2.png

Speculative, but as Greavesy once said. It's a funny old game Lucy 

Saturday acca is going to be 

Wolves 4/5 (best bet - Joe Hart says Wolves are the best promoted side he's ever faced)

Spurs 1/2

Brentford 1/2

Celtic v Aberdeen BTTS 10/11

Liverpool 8/5

The way I'm going to play this week is I'm going to split my stakes and do the same bet but swapping the Liverpool win for BTTS 1/2 in the hope that they both come in but as a hedge just in case to give me a better chance of getting something back, I'm also doing it on Bet Victor where I get my stake back as a free bet if one selection lets me down.

• Keeemon 1

5 hours ago, david1111 said:

Just a treble for me today. Spurs should be a banker. 

Terrible. Cash out offer 1p ? 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

Stuck my footie league predictions in a 5 fold earlier, can I beat rolla and win some money on top!!!

2016694808_ScreenShot2018-09-29at16_42_43.png.ad515b27ca985219cff0bc6d2d65e4a1.png

I made a huge mistake backing pile of shite Newcastle. It let me down for the soccer 6 on the football pools. I'll never back them again, fucking magpies my arse 

• Agree 1