Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

@Kinkerbells I really like the look of Exeter today at home to notts county, county have shipped 16 goals in the league so far and only have 1 point out of a possible 18! 23/20 for Exeter today!

also done a fourfold, Exeter, Colchester, posh and Sunderland. 35/1 

looks like some good games for btts and btts + win today too

Edited by o0ORyaanO0o
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

Trying something a bit different today for a bit of profit 

11:35:43 UK | © 1998-2018 WHG (International) Ltd
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

William Hill is committed to supporting Responsible Gaming. Underage gambling is an offence.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Cookie Notice:

William Hill uses cookies to help improve your experience whilst visiting our site, help us with fraud prevention and to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations. Please read our Cookie Policy for further information on how we use information obtained from cookies and how to change your cookie settings. By continuing to use our website you consent to our use of cookies.

William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar. William Hill is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-001) for customers in Great Britain, and licensed by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.

The registered office of William Hill is at 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar, with registered company number 99191. William Hill is a registered I.B.A.S bookmaker.

No one do any Champions League bets?? anyway I done a fiver as i fancied a bet while watching the Liverpool game later

Liverpool  vs  PSG -   Liverpool win and BTTS

Brugge  vs  Dortmund  -  Dortmund win

Galatasaray  vs  Lokomotiv  -  Galatasaray to win and then tomorrow

Shakhtar  vs  Hoffenheim  -  Shakhtar to win 

Good Luck if anyone had a bet ....

• Keeemon 2

2 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

They have just equalised, piss poor all night, Liverpool dispossesing them easily all night, 2 going on 20 and they are getting a draw, they are going to bust my bet by only managing one corner all night.

Just as Dortmund score for me, PSG get an equaliser from nowhere. FFS. Hardly deserved, they been poor tonight. But Liverpool have missed a few chances and taken wrong choices to shoot or pass at crucial times.For as bad as PSG have been, I din't think this is Liverpools A game, C at best. But even that should have been good enough to beat PSG tonight. Hang on....GTFIT...hahahaha. 3-2 Firmino. Ignore what I just said.

• Love 1
  • Good Luck! 1

3 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Just as Dortmund score for me, PSG get an equaliser from nowhere. FFS. Hardly deserved, they been poor tonight. But Liverpool have missed a few chances and taken wrong choices to shoot or pass at crucial times.For as bad as PSG have been, I din't think this is Liverpools A game, C at best. But even that should have been good enough to beat PSG tonight. Hang on....GTFIT...hahahaha. 3-2 Firmino. Ignore what I just said.

Hard to ignore mate went to cash out for £117 when Dortmund scored was too late cuz PSG score with minutes left so cashed for 27. Well you know the rest, missed out 160. FECKIN GUTTED!!!!!!!!! 

• Agree 3
  • Get In! 1

5 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Hard to ignore mate went to cash out for £117 when Dortmund scored was too late cuz PSG score with minutes left so cashed for 27. Well you know the rest, missed out 160. FECKIN GUTTED!!!!!!!!! 

Unlucky mate. So hard to get it right with cash outs. That's why they offer them

• Keeemon 2

27 minutes ago, Blampy said:

That is dirty. Gutted for you mate. What games you do besides Liverpool and Dortmund?

2 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Combined yours and mad slashers for tonight, fiver stake 

Good call, I need Shakhtar to beat Hoffenheim tomorrow to collect the prize..its 120 something if I remember right. Been finishing off me golf so I got stuff going on multiple sites.. total chaos here at the lodge.

You read Paul's ideas for the comp? I love the idea of getting more people interested to win more prizes, but terrified of the logistics fixture wise. Would have to put my thinking cap on.

Think of tonight as having a 9/2 winner, might make you feel better........

• Keeemon 1

7 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Good call, I need Shakhtar to beat Hoffenheim tomorrow to collect the prize..its 120 something if I remember right. Been finishing off me golf so I got stuff going on multiple sites.. total chaos here at the lodge.

You read Paul's ideas for the comp? I love the idea of getting more people interested to win more prizes, but terrified of the logistics fixture wise. Would have to put my thinking cap on.

Think of tonight as having a 9/2 winner, might make you feel better........

Good luck with Shakhtar mate 

Right seasoned gamblers....tonight if Shakhtar Donetsk  win I get 128 bucks. Their opponents Hoffenheim if I shop around  I can get at 3/1 for the draw and a little more for the win. Would anyone back at say a cheeky 15 each so you were in a no lose situation? I'm a fiver in, So basically I'm guarnteed to win 93 (128 minus all stakes), 60 or 65 profit. Or go all maverick? I'm very tempted to go for the guranteed win. Is that boring or sensible gambling?

Answers on a postcard....assuming anyone reads this by tonight.

Guest Sizzler29

Obviously if you didn't cover yourself with the other bets and it won..happy days, but would you feel bad if you didn't cover yourself as it was an option for you. Given that if you cover yourself you will be guaranteed a profit i would do that all day long.. The key word is (guaranteed) .... £60 from an initial £5 bet is a good bet all day long.