My Acca today

Good luck chicken xx

• Like 1

7 hours ago, david1111 said:

My Acca today

Could that have gone any worse 

3 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I fancied that bet to come in aswell 

nevermind mate keep trying and 1 will come in as you know the ladbrokes site was fucked it never came on until about 20 past 3 the bastard site let me log in but wouldnt let me place a bet so i didnt have anything today 

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Would you have won? 

i dont know to be honest i dont write down what im going to do i just pick em on instinct usually with a bit of knowledge behind the picks but seeing the results come in today i was like yeah i would have had them but its easy to say that really aint it wether i would have had them all on the same bet is a different story 

1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

i dont know to be honest i dont write down what im going to do i just pick em on instinct usually with a bit of knowledge behind the picks but seeing the results come in today i was like yeah i would have had them but its easy to say that really aint it wether i would have had them all on the same bet is a different story 

Yeah. Work on the basis you've saved some money 

Just now, david1111 said:

Yeah. Work on the basis you've saved some money 

Yeah mate dont wanna think i would have won itll just do my head in i did manage to get 1 bet on which was a decent bet but 2 let me down was a both teams to score and correct outcome i done 5 teams btts and west brom was 2-1 sheff weds at reading was 2-1 had derby at hull was 2-1 like an idiot i done forest at brentford but brentford won 2-1 and i had qpr at birmingham was 0-0 i should have had brentford really as they are good at home and i thought bham qpr was gonna see some goals cause both defences are shit for 5 games the odds were about 6,000/1 so its worth a small bet just for interest but if 1 comes in 1 week im laughing i will get 1 before the end of the season lol 

4 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Yeah mate dont wanna think i would have won itll just do my head in i did manage to get 1 bet on which was a decent bet but 2 let me down was a both teams to score and correct outcome i done 5 teams btts and west brom was 2-1 sheff weds at reading was 2-1 had derby at hull was 2-1 like an idiot i done forest at brentford but brentford won 2-1 and i had qpr at birmingham was 0-0 i should have had brentford really as they are good at home and i thought bham qpr was gonna see some goals cause both defences are shit for 5 games the odds were about 6,000/1 so its worth a small bet just for interest but if 1 comes in 1 week im laughing i will get 1 before the end of the season lol 

Lol. Hopefully we'll all get a few in. I hate missing out on a winner I should have had more than having a loser