Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

58 minutes ago, Blampy said:

The gambling Derby, Leeds, Doncaster, Lincoln and Exeter all to win @41.65/1.£5 free bet on it :keeeemon:

Exeter are massive at 2/1! Derby on the other hand haven’t beaten Ipswich at home in 12 years! But let’s hope they win as I’ve still put them in one of mine ?

1 minute ago, o0ORyaanO0o said:

Exeter are massive at 2/1! Derby on the other hand haven’t beaten Ipswich at home in 12 years! But let’s hope they win as I’ve still put them in one of mine ?

Let’s hope a change of the guard will do the trick

• Keeemon 1

some decent sized prices for a few away teams tonight accrington at around 11/5 is huge imo there away form last season was superb and they won there only away game so far this season they travel to oxford who are rock bottom of the league, also burton away at bradford @2/1 and exeter also peterbrough at 21/10, anyway i have done a few small stakes bets again with good returns if they come in.

Good luck if any of you have had a bet 

tuesday footy bet 1.jpg

tuesday footy bet 2.jpg

tuesday footy bet 3.jpg

tuesday footy bet 4.jpg

@o0ORyaanO0o @Sizzler29 @Devon Eagledo any of you fancy joining the football tipping comp we have had 1 person drop out as they have left the forum its easy to do and should only take 2 mins of your time basically there are 5 games each week all you have to do is pick home win draw or away win there are 20 people taking part and you will play someone each week if you get 3 results right and your opponent gets 1 right you win that game 3-1 if you both get 3 right then its a draw if any of you could join that would be great. ?

1 hour ago, VillaLad said:

@o0ORyaanO0o @Sizzler29 @Devon Eagledo any of you fancy joining the football tipping comp we have had 1 person drop out as they have left the forum its easy to do and should only take 2 mins of your time basically there are 5 games each week all you have to do is pick home win draw or away win there are 20 people taking part and you will play someone each week if you get 3 results right and your opponent gets 1 right you win that game 3-1 if you both get 3 right then its a draw if any of you could join that would be great. ?

Not sure if the free space has been filled or not, but if still open I'll go

D, HW, D, AW, HW

Posting here so won't mess the other thread if space already taken up.

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Devon Eagle said:

Not sure if the free space has been filled or not, but if still open I'll go

D, HW, D, AW, HW

Posting here so won't mess the other thread if space already taken up.

Cheers

Thats great mate ill put your selections in for you for today ?

• Like 1

For once I made a good cash out decision, Reading conceding in the lastcouple of minutes.  Took 123.99 instead of £210 and  thought I was going to regret sqaudering £100 but it turns out I called it right.

5 fold @9.611/1
Stake Return
£20.00 £123.99
  •  
    In-Play
    Arsenal
    Match Betting, 90 Mins
    Arsenal v West Ham
    @4/11
    Competition: ENG Premier League
    Event Date: 15:00, 25 Aug 2018
  •  
    In-Play
    Aston Villa
    Match Betting, 90 Mins
    Aston Villa v Reading
    @13/20
  •  
    Open
    Liverpool
    Match Betting, 90 Mins
    Liverpool v Brighton
    @1/7
  •  
    Won
    Ayr United
    Match Betting, 90 Mins
    Ayr United v Dunfermline Athletic
    @7/4
  •  
    Won
    Yes
    Both Teams to Score, 90 Mins
    Bournemouth v Everton
    @1/2
  • Good Luck! 3

4 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Plymouth Argyle are my home town team and they are pants at the moment. 

These matches always seem to go against form. Look at Leeds yesterday. They should be winning that game, but they made 9  changes so I was told. What chance have you got