Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

32 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Yes, about £400 when there was like 30 minutes to go. Went to about £800 with 5 minutes to go and just trickled up as the clock ticked down. The last 5 minutes felt like about 3 hours 🤣

Omg, it's like hell.  Something is stopping you cashing out and at the same you expect a 95th minute goal to spoil the party.

Congrats again and kudos for not cashing. Take the bookies for the max. That's what we like to see

Edited by david1111

Look at this for Sky Bet being miserable

image.thumb.png.deebb8bf3f7bc4b61d30b77e03f973f7.png

At the start of last season you could get a 50/1 boosted price on Kane to assist Son and Son to assist Kane just once in a game, I got this up a couple of times, as this kept coming in the price dropped and dropped, 30/1, then 16/1 and now they are making a big deal of boosting 5/1 to 8/1 for this to happen 3x in the one game. Fair enough you get a go in every PL game by the looks of things and if by some miracle it does come in i don't know if that ends it or it keeps going and you have the bet all season.

22 hours ago, Doingfinenow said:

Bets I’m on if anyone wants to follow. 👍 games starting in 35 mins. 

8403C6E8-2B64-4C81-B42A-B09CE0EFBCA3.png

9C8C3A65-0B69-4599-A589-7978B157F451.png

Of course when I remember to post pre match I lose… 2 corners out for Liverpool❌, a shock 3 goals for Strasbourg 😨! 1 out with Napoli real Mallorca 1st half goals ❌ and btts Napoli Mallorca lands ✅

Edited by Doingfinenow

@Mad Slasher McGurk what’s ur take on the Rangers CL qualifier this evening?, every pundit online is predicting BTTS at 4/5. I’ve never heard of this Belgian team but apparently they’re a new club who have surprised everyone, I’m not taking much stock from that as the Belgian league seems on par with the SPL. The worry for me is the constant injury list that Rangers carry including Ryan Kent’s injury after playing on that shite plastic pitch at Livingston on Saturday. Not much cutting edge from Rangers giving several noticeable absences imo, would be happy to settle for a draw.

Edited by Blacko
  • Keeemon 1

13 minutes ago, Blacko said:

@Mad Slasher McGurk what’s ur take on the Rangers CL qualifier this evening?, every pundit online is predicting BTTS at 4/5. I’ve never heard of this Belgian team but apparently they’re a new club who have surprised everyone, I’m not taking much stock from that as the Belgian league seems on par with the SPL. The worry for me is the constant injury list that Rangers carry including Ryan Kent’s injury after playing on that shite plastic pitch at Livingston on Saturday. Not much cutting edge from Rangers giving several noticeable absences imo, would be happy to settle for a draw.

BTTS is possible mate but Rangers could easily win with anything like the same attitude as last season.  They should go through over the 2 legs. Union have risen rapidly back up to the top in Belgian football but a good indicator of their level is their results against Club Brugge where they usually get turned over 1 or 2 goals to nil so an on form Gers should be able to do likewise if they raise their game for the European stage.

• Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

BTTS is possible mate but Rangers could easily win with anything like the same attitude as last season.  They should go through over the 2 legs. Union have risen rapidly back up to the top in Belgian football but a good indicator of their level is their results against Club Brugge where they usually get turned over 1 or 2 goals to nil so an on form Gers should be able to do likewise if they raise their game for the European stage.

I agree. You would think the Europa league finalists would go into this game feeling bullish given their recent European form but there is a nervousness that revolves around these qualifiers as the financial incentives are paramount to which direction the club will be heading for at least two seasons afterwards. There ain’t many easy fixtures in European competition nowadays so I would take a draw back to Ibrox. 

6 hours ago, Blacko said:

I agree. You would think the Europa league finalists would go into this game feeling bullish given their recent European form but there is a nervousness that revolves around these qualifiers as the financial incentives are paramount to which direction the club will be heading for at least two seasons afterwards. There ain’t many easy fixtures in European competition nowadays so I would take a draw back to Ibrox. 

I was in the bookies earlier and an enhanced price offer was announced on Rangers to win and BBTS so I took it, I was collecting a couple of hundred from a FOBT win so I thought I could chance £20 of it on this.

IMG_20220802_134400.jpg

• Chaching! 1

3 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I was in the bookies earlier and an enhanced price offer was announced on Rangers to win and BBTS so I took it, I was collecting a couple of hundred from a FOBT win so I thought I could chance £20 of it on this.

IMG_20220802_134400.jpg

It’s beggars belief how Rangers got to the European final with a leaky defence and no strikers. The defence last Saturday didn’t look as if it’s improved any, they will score, I just hope we have the tools to punish them and van bronkhurst doesn’t play for the draw.

• Keeemon 1

Just now, Blacko said:

It’s beggars belief how Rangers got to the European final with a leaky defence and no strikers. The defence last Saturday didn’t look as if it’s improved any, they will score, I just hope we have the tools to punish them and van bronkhurst doesn’t play for the draw.

All through last seasons run I thought where are the goals coming from and they kept producing them, albeit at Ibrox.  An early goal for either side might see the result I need to collect.  It's a very different squad now though.

6 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

All through last seasons run I thought where are the goals coming from and they kept producing them, albeit at Ibrox.  An early goal for either side might see the result I need to collect.  It's a very different squad now though.

Utter shite first half hardman, typical shit goal leak

14 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

92 minutes and not one single shot on target from Rangers, even when 2-0 down.  

image.thumb.png.486da70ec98bc76f87d0f685fbbfa6f8.png

I’d be quite happy to drive Borna Barisic to Glasgow airport this afternoon and personally pay for a one way flight to Croatia for him.

• Love 1