Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

3 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Thousands of channels on the internet surely? Find a stream

They seem to be clamping down on all this kind of thing, I just bought a new Android TV box as my old one has been broken for months now and I now find all the repositaries with Kodi providers all seem to be defunkt.Ā  I get IPTV which has been working great but today does not want to know but I can only get stuff like BT Sport and Sky channels which are showing the Celtic game but not Rangers.

I've done Celtic -2 goals and Rangers BTTS and win as I think Hearts will score and Rangers will have one eye on Europe but won't want the confidence dented so might be stung in to action in the latter stages of the match.

1 hour ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

This could be a nice return for a fiver if Liverpool can do the business.

image.thumb.png.ea44de2f322478febe7815afde3abfb4.png

Youā€™re on fire at the minute hardman.

Tiber Flow was a lucky horse from what I heard, Crowley all over the place behind it.

Edited by Blacko

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

Oh well at least you get the free bets

Happens every time I back Salah to score, he always seems to get subbed. I got the Skybet enhanced price on Diaz one shot on target, a tenner at evs at least. Covering them both seemed sensible especially getting the free bets.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk

Don't want to start a separate thread but surely the Ukraine winning the Eurovision thingy can't be possible?, I thought the bookies would have closed book on it giving the fact it's a vote of solidarity rather than talent.

9 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Don't want to start a separate thread but surely the Ukraine winning the Eurovision thingy can't be possible?, I thought the bookies would have closed book on it giving the fact it's a vote of solidarity rather than talent.

Eurovision has always been political but if Ukraine do win it's just making a farce of what is already a joke.Ā  I see the UK is 2nd fav as well, I'd put my money on "nil points" before the UK getting anywhere near the podium, the Europeans hate us and voting here has nothing to do with the song it's always been political as well.

Ā 

35 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Eurovision has always been political but if Ukraine do win it's just making a farce of what is already a joke.Ā  I see the UK is 2nd fav as well, I'd put my money on "nil points" before the UK getting anywhere near the podium, the Europeans hate us and voting here has nothing to do with the song it's always been political as well.

Ā 

It's all total bollocks mate!, they hate the sight of the UK.

12 hours ago, Blacko said:

It's all total bollocks mate!, they hate the sight of the UK.

Ukraine did end up winning as well, I thought the 8/13 you could get on them a few days ago before the price went into 2/9 could be buying money and might be worth sticking in every acca but I also thought they can't possibly be that shallow so never bothered.