Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

You can count on one hand the teams who can do this. Knew Real had it in them as soon as Sevilla let them in I placed this at 2-0 at ht. also had some great winners involving the psg game too ✅ decent night of bets! Few more i just landed in play almost 30£ for bragantino 3.5 fh goals. But can’t complain. 👍

65C80662-A770-495A-8D0C-5774135C42E5.jpeg

7151D739-1046-401B-B257-5D9E21793A12.jpeg

C774B954-1E95-4471-8BE4-B68185C0C750.jpeg

556DA2A1-2369-4881-9E0C-923BDC4AA3E7.jpeg

• Good Luck! 1

I assume that Lukaku will not be complaining about being on the bench for the rest of the season after missing an open goal and costing me my bet. I just need a third goal for my  bet builder bet of Mount to score anytime  Chelsea to win and 3 or more goals in the match

15 hours ago, philinvicta said:

I assume that Lukaku will not be complaining about being on the bench for the rest of the season after missing an open goal and costing me my bet. I just need a third goal for my  bet builder bet of Mount to score anytime  Chelsea to win and 3 or more goals in the match

Unlucky not getting the third goal, especially after getting Mount scoring.

5 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

What exactly is classed as a shot on target?

One the goalkeeper has to save and if he did not do this it's in the net, I think Ronaldo had one in the first half from an acute angle that was not given as a shot on target.  I did a fiver on the Skybet Havertz and Ronaldo to have 2 shots on target and I think it came in even though they are not giving it, Ronaldo had that offside shot as well which I thought had sealed the deal.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk

9 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

That was a clear shot on target but the flag went up for offside straight afterwards, there was a shot from Ronaldo in the first half from the left at a sharp angle that the keeper saved that I'm sure was on target.

To all bookmakers it wasn't a shot on target but to the rest of the universe it was, sounds about right. :angry:

Is there actual criteria/specific rules or just a save. I want to put in a complaint to sky now :laughtilt:

Lovely win there btw :thumbsup:

Edited by Jok3st3r
  • Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

To all bookmakers it wasn't a shot on target but to the rest of the universe it was, sounds about right. :angry:

Is there actual criteria/specific rules or just a save. I want to put in a complaint to sky now :laughtilt:

I think it’s a murky area I had one last week mason mount cuts in tried to bend one in the far post not sure if it was a cross or shot 🤷‍♂️ The keeper had to save it otherwise it would have gone in. Who actually makes the decision wether it’s a shot or not 🤔