Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

£50 on Everton who end up trailing two nil to dogshit Norwich after 20 minutes, £50 on Villa who are being beat after 5 minutes after the ball rolls under the keepers legs into the net.. brutal luck for some time now so i'm taking a break from all gambling including here. Catch up with you all in a bit folks. 

• Agree 7

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

£50 on Everton who end up trailing two nil to dogshit Norwich after 20 minutes, £50 on Villa who are being beat after 5 minutes after the ball rolls under the keepers legs into the net.. brutal luck for some time now so i'm taking a break from all gambling including here. Catch up with you all in a bit folks. 

Xxx

Gambling gods still pissing on my chips, was waiting on AC Milan yesterday at 1/3 ( yes AC Milan ), one nil up at half time their price was at 1/13 in running, Spezia ( whoever the fuck they are ) ended up beating them 2-1 at the San Siro. Ended up breaking even as I lumped on Celtic, balls out again backing Rangers -1 (15/8) to beat the sheepshaggers tonight.

• Agree 2
  • Chaching! 3

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Gambling gods still pissing on my chips, was waiting on AC Milan yesterday at 1/3 ( yes AC Milan ), one nil up at half time their price was at 1/13 in running, Spezia ( whoever the fuck they are ) ended up beating them 2-1 at the San Siro. Ended up breaking even as I lumped on Celtic, balls out again backing Rangers -1 (15/8) to beat the sheepshaggers tonight.

Good luck mate. Go easy, not good when you're in tilt mode

3 hours ago, Blacko said:

Good luck for tonight bigman 💪

• Keeemon 1