Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

On 22/11/2020 at 17:27, Denman said:

@spursman

Yer U23s are dirty feckers. Really good game so far though. 

Hello mate, lol dirty den calling our youngster's dirty. Perhaps it the new win at all costs ethics we now have. I don't watch the unders but regularly read the match reports. We have a couple of promising youngsters, but you never really know how they will perform on the hig stage. Sounds like it was a good game and your keeper had a blinder. 

Its amazing how compact the table is. Despite all the plaudits that Spurs have been getting its really tight in the top two thirds of the table. United despite losing 3 games already this season are only 5pts off the top with a game in hand. 

54 minutes ago, Denman said:

Its amazing how compact the table is. Despite all the plaudits that Spurs have been getting its really tight in the top two thirds of the table. United despite losing 3 games already this season are only 5pts off the top with a game in hand. 

The title is going to be between us and Chelsea you heard it here first 

• Love 3

33 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

The title is going to be between us and Chelsea you heard it here first 

I have been watching a lot more Youth and Reserve football than Premiership football recently so I am not really sure how good the other teams are. United do seem to have a lot better depth in the squad now than they have had in the last few seasons. Cavani, Telles and Van der Beek all look like good signings in at least providing that depth. The player they have coming from Italy in January apparently played a few days ago and looked very good. Pellestri has been playing in the reserves and has shown a few glimpses of his talent, he is very rapid, too early to really tell if he will be any good or not and he should be nowhere near the first team at present even though they have had him on the bench a few times.

The young left back Utd signed from Real Madrid in the summer after two games was promoted from the U18s to the Reserves and is looking absolute class, probably going to see him near the first team towards the start of next season. Its said that Real Madrid have one better than him so reluctantly let him go, if thats true, fuck me he must be some player already. The disappointing one is that player they signed from City that had apparently scored a million goals, he looks rubbish so far.

What I don't understand is, how the fuck are Liverpool so loved by the press in this country! Salah was seen at a huge wedding in Egypt, hundreds of people around him tests positive for COVID, barely a peep about it. Two players from Utd and City, both really young players, make a bad job of trying to get laid while away on England duty OMG IRRESPONSIBLE DURING THESE TIMES and they are the biggest twats ever. 

13 minutes ago, Denman said:

What I don't understand is, how the fuck are Liverpool so loved by the press in this country! Salah was seen at a huge wedding in Egypt, hundreds of people around him tests positive for COVID, barely a peep about it. Two players from Utd and City, both really young players, make a bad job of trying to get laid while away on England duty OMG IRRESPONSIBLE DURING THESE TIMES and they are the biggest twats ever. 

Its quite obvious why but not going down that route 

9 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

They need him on quick !   Even with a sore foot

I swear they must be trying to get Ole the sack. Like even the basics like passing and movement are so poor. 

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Why are they still playing the dog, pogba

Because he cost so much money and no one could afford to buy him last summer. I actually think he is a very good player but Fernandes is just simply better and I don't think you can get away with playing both of them at the same time too often as they both lose the ball too much. 

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

Because he cost so much money and no one could afford to buy him last summer. I actually think he is a very good player but Fernandes is just simply better and I don't think you can get away with playing both of them at the same time too often as they both lose the ball too much. 

I agree he's a good player, but for man u it's just like he doesn't want to be there. Must be frustrating as hell for ole

8 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I agree he's a good player, but for man u it's just like he doesn't want to be there. Must be frustrating as hell for ole

I thought he might have stayed after not being sold last summer, but no new contract yet and with the signing of van Beek and Hannibal being promoted upto the reserves already I am pretty sure he is as good as gone. 

2 minutes ago, Denman said:

I thought he might have stayed after not being sold last summer, but no new contract yet and with the signing of van Beek and Hannibal being promoted upto the reserves already I am pretty sure he is as good as gone. 

And that's why he's on the pitch I guess. Does nothing and nets one like that