Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

10 hours ago, howfin said:

Well the score line in the end doesnt justify Uniteds performance. Absolutely abysmal. I know it wasnt their first team but still, rotten, trash, piss poor. Id be worried if i was a United supporter. Could be facing the drop this year.

Could be a tough season ahead for United but it is difficult to lump expectation onto the manager as he's inherited an underfiring squad that Mourinho spent 370 Million on. On saying that the revenue at Man Utd must be eyewatering, maybe their problems lie with their American friends.

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

Could be a tough season ahead for United but it is difficult to lump expectation onto the manager as he's inherited an underfiring squad that Mourinho spent 370 Million on. On saying that the revenue at Man Utd must be eyewatering, maybe their problems lie with their American friends.

I dont blame the manager at all. i just like watching the train wreck taking place in front of us

6 hours ago, Blacko said:

On saying that the revenue at Man Utd must be eyewatering, maybe their problems lie with their American friends.

Out of all clubs in the premier league the glazers have taken the most money out the of club compared to the other 19 teams. 

For a club of are size are net spend per season has been a disgrace even since the fergie days when they took over. There is a reason scholes came back after already retiring. 

Edited by 4houghts

30 minutes ago, howfin said:

Fuck me... 30 mins gone in the Celtic game and im actually worried we might go out of the Europa League. I know it's still early in the game but weve not turned up at all. Luckily Riga are so poor they arnt taking advantage of it yet but im nervous.

your drawing against a team that is so well known they dont even have the team crest on flashscores 

On 23/09/2020 at 17:54, 4houghts said:

SINCE 2015

The Glazers have taken £89m OUT of Man Utd since 2014-15

Those figures don't really tell the story of the Glazers at all. There are very many proven reports of how between their dividends and the loan repayments Utd have been milked for £100m per year for the last 15 years (£1.5b removed from the club since they bought Man Utd). United can handle that much better now as the Glazers and Woodward in particular have turned Utd into a commercial juggernaut, so we are still financially competitive in regards to transfer fees and wages, but that money has been spent poorly. Of course as a fan you see the likes of City, PSG, Chelsea with owners investing huge amounts of their own money into the squad and it leaves you with an unsavoury taste in your mouth. Utd would be able to outspend all those oil clubs without the owners investment if simply they stopped taking money out. 

5 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

your drawing against a team that is so well known they dont even have the team crest on flashscores 

They are a fairly new club only founded in 2014 but champions in Latvia. As i said though its a worrying performance so far, we have improved slightly since the 30 min mark but the longer it stays 0 0 its gonna be a tough watch. Lennon has yet again chose a worrying formation and team selection

12 minutes ago, Denman said:

Those figures don't really tell the story of the Glazers at all. There are very many proven reports of how between their dividends and the loan repayments Utd have been milked for £100m per year for the last 15 years (£1.5b removed from the club since they bought Man Utd). United can handle that much better now as the Glazers and Woodward in particular have turned Utd into a commercial juggernaut, so we are still financially competitive in regards to transfer fees and wages, but that money has been spent poorly. Of course as a fan you see the likes of City, PSG, Chelsea with owners investing huge amounts of their own money into the squad and it leaves you with an unsavoury taste in your mouth. Utd would be able to outspend all those oil clubs without the owners investment if simply they stopped taking money out. 

Something has to change, even are stadium is falling behind other teams 

57 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Something has to change, even are stadium is falling behind other teams 

The stadium is a dump compared to the new stadiums thats for sure. At this point they ought to forget about further expansions and just build a new one.