Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

4 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Leeds absolutely killing it nowadays.  The early kick offs caught me out and just as I was thinking of putting on an acca half the games have started.

Yeah, thick and fast at the moment.

Surely Leeds won't blow it now.

That's guys bet that kinks put up is getting closer

14 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Leeds absolutely killing it nowadays.  The early kick offs caught me out and just as I was thinking of putting on an acca half the games have started.

5-0 they played amazing today! Could easily off been 8 9 or 10 

Just now, Fredthedog1 said:

Yeah but one slip up and there fucked! Am I right in saying west brom only a point behind if they win 

No mate they are equal on games so West Brom win the next one and they are 2 clear. Essentially Leeds need to match West Brom stride for stride. May the best team win 

I don’t know a great deal about championship football so I don’t know who has the easier run in. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

So much change as Euros now next year. Will that mean start of world cup qualification games will be put back🤷‍♂️

A front 3 of Sterling, Greenwood and Rashford would have every defence in the Euros absolutely shitting themselves. We will probably go with big lump Kane in there though.