Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

9 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Nobody like to lose wether it’s £10 or £10,000

Not so much the stake I was referring to, I can’t stand an absolute favourite letting me down. I stopped betting on them for that reason. When Barcelona at 1/6 let you down it’s tragic. 😂

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, david1111 said:

On the other side though RB how often do we see a win when loads of teams are in an acca. Rarely.

I've always said you have to give yourself a chance of winning

Ah yeah, I’m with you there, I just hate heavy favourites. 

6 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

I’ve always had success betting on a favourite away from home who go a goal down. Look at PSG the other night 3-0 down and got to 4-3. If you lumped on and cashed out your laughing 

Aye I do place them occasionally myself if I notice something like that happening... but what happens to me, is Fulham play Barnsley, go one nil down, I back them, and they get smashed 3-0. 😂😂😂

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

That’s 5 out of 5. The runs got to end soon. Would have been more but only went to the pub with £100 and that’s what was left 😂3962D15C-8322-4557-A239-79ACCCD87B07.thumb.png.33c06868040fffd31bb89d362e4ff735.png

Beautiful. I however is having a absolute fucking stinker with football 13 teams on a Saturday over 1.5 goals always one team letting me down. I have not had one come in this season it's bloody terrible. Lucky I only do it for fun and not for profit other wise I'd be in deep shit. May the luck continue. Xx

• Agree 1

On 11/02/2020 at 22:48, Darren281 said:

@david1111 just wanted to ask you...is @Kinkerbells ok?? Havent seen her much lately...just wanted to make sure she was alright if youve heard anything...I dunno who else to ask...maybe crunchie

I'm ok sweetpea I had to leave for personal reasons. I hope your ok and been making some dollar on the footy. Thanks for asking Hun but I'm afraid I'm like herpes just keep coming back 😬😬😬🤭🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂.

Beck's

Xx❤️

• Puke! 2

5 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

I'm ok sweetpea I had to leave for personal reasons. I hope your ok and been making some dollar on the footy. Thanks for asking Hun but I'm afraid I'm like herpes just keep coming back 😬😬😬🤭🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂.

Beck's

Xx❤️

How’s it going Kid?, nice to see u back 😌

• Puke! 1

Just now, Gkell727 said:

What’s goals galore? Both teams to score? Either way good luck 

It's Goals Galore Bonus which is BTTS but it's a reduced list to pick from so the odds are increased, Fred is getting more miserable with it in recent years so picking 4 matches out can be difficult nowadays, a few years ago I could get this up every other week.

12 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

Beck's

Xx❤️

Its good to see you back xx

Will you be more active on saturdays now?