Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

8 minutes ago, Darren281 said:

@VillaLad Coventry have scored...so Swansea and Exeter are on my shit list.

@david1111 feel sick mate...remember when I told you that I was just gonna put a fiver on the both to score selections!!!

Theyve all fuckin come in...feel done

Shit mate. I wondered about that with a lot of goals today. Don't dwell on it, it's past

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Haha, take the glory whilst it's there. Let's hope we finish,1-2. Don't care which order

I actually think dirty Leeds will piss the league god help the other teams once Leeds start putting there chances away plus it will be good to see a proper club in the premier league, I went to Leeds in 2016 to watch villa what an atmosphere.

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

I actually think dirty Leeds will piss the league god help the other teams once Leeds start putting there chances away plus it will be good to see a proper club in the premier league, I went to Leeds in 2016 to watch villa what an atmosphere.

Yeah, they should be scoring more defo. They just don't have a prolific scorer since wood left.

Been many many times and when full it's electric

• Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

totally agree. Big club like Leeds should be there. Forest will do well too. Im just hoping we can hang in there after a few recent bad results, but not sure we got the squad  to last the course.

• Keeemon 1

12 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

totally agree. Big club like Leeds should be there. Forest will do well too. Im just hoping we can hang in there after a few recent bad results, but not sure we got the squad  to last the course.

Yes mate it’s a long hard season in the championship and virtually anyone can beat anyone let’s hope you can keep it up 

18 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Yeah, they should be scoring more defo. They just don't have a prolific scorer since wood left.

Been many many times and when full it's electric

Mate I went with my son and he couldn’t believe the atmosphere the 1st 30mins was back n forth between both tbf it was great you ended up winning 2-0 but it was a great day out. He still talks about that game today 

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Mate I went with my son and he couldn’t believe the atmosphere the 1st 30mins was back n forth between both tbf it was great you ended up winning 2-0 but it was a great day out. He still talks about that game today 

That's good. He'll probably never forget.

My first Leeds game was in the 70s. Leeds v man city in the 5th or 6th round of the fa cup. Leeds won one nil with a late Trevor cherry goal. That's decades ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

That's good. He'll probably never forget.

My first Leeds game was in the 70s. Leeds v man city in the 5th or 6th round of the fa cup. Leeds won one nil with a late Trevor cherry goal. That's decades ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday

You never forget your 1st game mate, mine was Wimbledon at home boring 0-0 and I can still smell the burger vans when I got off the bus ?

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

You never forget your 1st game mate, mine was Wimbledon at home boring 0-0 and I can still smell the burger vans when I got off the bus ?

My dad and uncle took me and my mum to see Cardiff v Fulham when George Best, Bobby Moore and Rodney Marsh played for them in 1977?, I was only small about 5yo? can't remember it thankfully.

Best never turned up, been on the piss night before in Cardiff so I read in some book ?

• Keeemon 1

My team is Rangers!. I love going to the legends games that are played for charity, next Saturday we are playing the Liverpool legends including noteworthy additions such as Carragher, Garcia and a certain Mr Gerrard. This is my forth legends match, seen many legends including Becks, Ronaldinho, Papin, Schevchenko, amongs't others. My main man Brian Laudrup was playing for Rangers and still looked top drawer in his 50s.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

I've done the Skybet enhanced treble today Liverpool, Leeds and WBA and also gone for

Watford v Sheffield Utd,

Doncaster v Portsmouth,

Lincoln v Sunderland

Forest Green v Crawley

As my BTTS acca on Bet Victors bonus coupon, was really miserable this week difficult was a struggle to find 4,  seven weeks in a row now of one away so I'd even setrtle for being nowhere just for a change?

Good luck with your selections everyone.

• Chaching! 2