Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

16 minutes ago, david1111 said:

How's your jaw

Looooool.

Its getting better mate, thank you for asking.

I ended up having two absesses, one on top of the other...the only reason I know this is cos it popped when I was in B&Q on sunday...I ended up having to leave my mum and dad and run outside and spit out a load of yellow liquid in the car park...gross I know

I had the consultation today and she pressed on the bottom absess so she kept pressing and used that suction device and it proper leaked so she gave me anti biotics .

And now I gotta take that that and go back in a couple of weeks.

Sorry for the graphics but it feels a lot better and the swelling has gone down a lot.

Its starting to resemble a normal jaw again lol.

But thanks for your concern, its much appreciated mate.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

I find the Dutch leagues great for a BTTS coupon, I got a four fold up last night. I fancied taking every team in the league to score but changed my mind. One game ended 0-0 but the rest of them all scored. They kick off at 7pm every Friday, keep an eye on it.

• Like 1
  • Puke! 1
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I find the Dutch leagues great for a BTTS coupon, I got a four fold up last night. I fancied taking every team in the league to score but changed my mind. One game ended 0-0 but the rest of them all scored. They kick off at 7pm every Friday, keep an eye on it.

I always used to do a bit better with the foreign league's. They seemed to stay more to form than the English premiership etc

• Keeemon 3

That’s my line from last night, not the greatest of prices as the bookies are onto the goals that this league delivers.

I never touch the English or Scottish premiership, rarely touch the Championship either. I only back BTTS in the lower English leagues and the Scottish bottom divisions.

165AC78A-A19F-4B1A-B6BE-FF6A5E043FEE.jpeg

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

42 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I find the Dutch leagues great for a BTTS coupon, I got a four fold up last night. I fancied taking every team in the league to score but changed my mind. One game ended 0-0 but the rest of them all scored. They kick off at 7pm every Friday, keep an eye on 

A guy I know will literally  just sit on in play bets screen on the Dutch league. He always tells me there's A lot of money to made there in betting apparently  they love to score too but I personally  don't know enough to bet on them. X

• Keeemon 3

52 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Also germany for over 2.5 comes in quite a lot too

• Keeemon 2

16 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

A guy I know will literally  just sit on in play bets screen on the Dutch league. He always tells me there's A lot of money to made there in betting apparently  they love to score too but I personally  don't know enough to bet on them. X

Just look over form at Soccerstats Kinkers, SS to the football punter is what the racing post is to the pony punter. We are now far enough into the season to see the strengths and weaknesses. At the moment i'm looking at a double of Bristol and Charlton, the basic form tells me that Stoke is utter gash regardless to where they play, Birmingham don't look as if they travel that well. 

I could be licking my wounds at 5 o'clock as football is extremely unpredictable but at least I did my homework. I got a fourfold up last night but on the last 5 occasions I have been waiting for 1 goal. Grimsby let be down last week, playing at home they have scored there all season, they miss a penalty in the first half and just couldnt equalise. There are other times where it's a total borefest of 0-0 right across the card.

• Keeemon 3

6 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Another short price bet people do up here is to back Rangers and Celtic as a double every week. May not be great odds but either team know that even a draw could affect their title challenge.

Or keep backing against my local team scunny. Bottom of the league lose every week yet teams are bigger than 5/2 against them when we are at home. 

2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Or keep backing against my local team scunny. Bottom of the league lose every week yet teams are bigger than 5/2 against them when we are at home. 

Surely Fleetwood at 3/4 is a huge price against a Southend side who have been gubbed in their past 6 games. Crazy horse Barton should have his players fired up for this one.

• Keeemon 3

15 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Just look over form at Soccerstats Kinkers, SS to the football punter is what the racing post is to the pony punter. We are now far enough into the season to see the strengths and weaknesses. At the moment i'm looking at a double of Bristol and Charlton, the basic form tells me that Stoke is utter gash regardless to where they play, Birmingham don't look as if they travel that well. 

I could be licking my wounds at 5 o'clock as football is extremely unpredictable but at least I did my homework. I got a fourfold up last night but on the last 5 occasions I have been waiting for 1 goal. Grimsby let be down last week, playing at home they have scored there all season, they miss a penalty in the first half and just couldnt equalise. There are other times where it's a total borefest of 0-0 right across the card.

Grimsby also let me down.  No idea what happened  to them last Saturday ffs. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

Surely Fleetwood at 3/4 is a huge price against a Southend side who have been gubbed in their past 6 games. Crazy horse Barton should have his players fired up for this one.

Looks a good bet on paper. If i was betting there's a few good bets today mate.

• Keeemon 2

Here's mine for today, goes along with the discussion above about lower league selections.

£10.00

5 Folds

@ 11/1

Potential Returns:

£120.04

Cash Out £10.00
notification-off.svgNotifications

Today
Sat 15:00

Yes @ 8/13

Both Teams To Score

Barnet v Maidenhead
notification-off.svg

Yes @ 8/13

Both Teams To Score

Woking v Ebbsfleet United
notification-off.svg

Yes @ 4/6

Both Teams To Score

Darlington v York
notification-off.svg

Yes @ 8/15

Both Teams To Score

Chesterfield v Torquay
notification-off.svg
Sat 17:20

Yes @ 4/5

Both Teams To Score

Wrexham v Sutton
notification-off.svg
Watch live at 17:20
  • Chaching! 3

I've given up posting my BTTS slips I put on over the counter, I've been one away for 5 weeks in a row now and it's getting me down, thats the difference between 1k and nothing, last week it was Grimsby that let me down when they never scored against Crewe, had a good half hour waiting on them to get my line up as well.

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Here's mine for today, goes along with the discussion above about lower league selections.

£10.00

5 Folds

@ 11/1

Potential Returns:

£120.04

Cash Out £10.00
notification-off.svgNotifications

Today

Yes @ 8/13

Both Teams To Score

Barnet v Maidenhead
notification-off.svg

Yes @ 8/13

Both Teams To Score

Woking v Ebbsfleet United
notification-off.svg

Yes @ 4/6

Both Teams To Score

Darlington v York
notification-off.svg

Yes @ 8/15

Both Teams To Score

Chesterfield v Torquay
notification-off.svg
Sat 17:20

Yes @ 4/5

Both Teams To Score

Wrexham v Sutton
notification-off.svg
Watch live at 17:20

I  was just about to post how many goals have been scored recently in the national league, its usually a goal fest, hope it continues.

• Keeemon 3

43 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I  was just about to post how many goals have been scored recently in the national league, its usually a goal fest, hope it continues.

I've done mostly national league today I don't post my slip as it puts the absolute mockers on it. I done 1.5 goals in nearly every game last week and guess what the only non 1.5 game is the one one I had ????

• Chaching! 3