Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

8 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I've just done Sterling and Kane both to have 2 shots on goal each at 9/1 just to give me an interest in the game.

Well theres one of them, and a goal to boot.

This City team is ridiculous. I look at the bench, aside from the keeper, the other 6 players sat on the bench realistically every single one of them would probably get into the other top 7 or so starting 11. ?

What, Spurs undeserved equaliser, what was the keeper doing so far off his line ?

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Denman said:

Well theres one of them, and a goal to boot.

This City team is ridiculous. I look at the bench, aside from the keeper, the other 6 players sat on the bench realistically every single one of them would probably get into the other top 7 or so starting 11. ?

What, Spurs undeserved equaliser, what was the keeper doing so far off his line ?

I never have to worry about Sterling when I do this bet, Kane on the other hand is 50/50.

Just throwing it out there. If Sterling played for Barca or Real, OR had a name like Sterlinho or Sternaldo. People would say he is almost up there with Ronaldo and Messi. He is such a threat everytime he gets the ball.

25 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Yeah mate. Good thing about getting off to a good start is that you're playing with the bookies money. Hopefully a good season for you

Thanks mate I appreciate it.

I could do with a decent season for once instead of really below par ones lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darren281 said:

Thanks mate I appreciate it.

I could do with a decent season for once instead of really below par ones lol

When you're playing with profit it takes the pressure off and you make better decisions. 

As long as you play for realistic wins and not the glory wins you should do ok

I hate City, but you have to admire how the likes of Aguero, Sterling, De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, lose the ball and straight away all of them are sprinting to win it back. Maybe I am easily impressed after watching Lukaku taking a 20minute break every time he sprinted 20 yards or so for the last few seasons. ? But compare their work rate even in this game to Kane and Eriksen in particular who just go through the motions jogging to close down...  if City weren't so easily disliked they would be a pleasure to watch ?

5 minutes ago, david1111 said:

When you're playing with profit it takes the pressure off and you make better decisions. 

As long as you play for realistic wins and not the glory wins you should do ok

Understood.

I had a couple of crazy bets as well today that obviously didnt come in and its just seems like a waste of money.

So I'll stick to one draw bet a week I think unless theres some games midweek or whatever 

5 minutes ago, Denman said:

I hate City, but you have to admire how the likes of Aguero, Sterling, De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, lose the ball and straight away all of them are sprinting to win it back. Maybe I am easily impressed after watching Lukaku taking a 20minute break every time he sprinted 20 yards or so for the last few seasons. ? But compare their work rate even in this game to Kane and Eriksen in particular who just go through the motions jogging to close down...  if City weren't so easily disliked they would be a pleasure to watch ?

Yeah. You have to admire it. I reckon your 4-1 could go close

Just now, david1111 said:

Yeah. You have to admire it. I reckon your 4-1 could go close

It could easily be 4-1 now to be fair. I am lucky to even be in contention still, as it could have been (might still be) a cricket score.

4 minutes ago, Darren281 said:

Understood.

I had a couple of crazy bets as well today that obviously didnt come in and its just seems like a waste of money.

So I'll stick to one draw bet a week I think unless theres some games midweek or whatever 

That's good mate. In not trying to tell you how to bet, just bet with a realistic chance of winning.

The bookies love the big acca bets as the very rarely hit .

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Liverpool so any points lost for city  is something to celebrate

You know the opposition are good when you're hoping they drop points in their 2nd game of the season.... unlucky though... ?

1 minute ago, Denman said:

You know the opposition are good when you're hoping they drop points in their 2nd game of the season.... unlucky though... ?

You know as well as I do it’s all part of being a football supporter of course you want opposition to drop points and the more the better