Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

3 hours ago, VillaLad said:

I do the btts correct result bet, I tend to overthink the games though this season I’m gonna get the missus to randomly pick numbers and do it that way ie 16 home 24 away then just pick them teams n hope for the best. Last season I was picking 5 teams but if you go to 6 the odds are awesome for small stakes bets as a bit of interest.

Good luck with them

Hiya fella.

Yeah I was thinking...and it's only a thought but... I was gonna do an 8 fold but do six multiple bets...so sixfolds from eight.

It's 20p sixfolds from eight but if you was to pull up 1 sixfold it's like £1500 average odds.

And that gives me a couple of bets to get wrong... in my mind it makes sense looool .

At first I'm gonna do 10p sixfolds from eight for the draw and btts + win and then after a few weeks I can hopefully see what I'm slightly better at and go from there...then I'll just do 20p sixfolds from eight on either both to score and win or draws.

It works out to £5.60 a bet so I'm happy with that.

I've already got a couple of soft lists written down on my phone for this week's games...so it's just a matter of eliminating a few and picking what I think might come in.

Listen I do realise MOST of the time it won't come in...but on that one or two occasions that hopefully it might this season...I'd be very very happy.

Thanks for listening everyone.

Just to add...I think I am very very impatient, I realise this.

I know if I don't win for a while I get pissed off and uptight.

I realise I have to get passed that and keep plugging away for that one or maybe two times it might come in over the course of the season...and they do a majority of the time isn't it?!?

You always seem to get a couple up within a reasonable bet..-im not talking like 15 folds or whatever lol but most people's bets that are pretty reasonable do come in.

Like I said I'm gonna stick with both for a few weeks and hopefully find out what I'm doing better on and then hopefully stick with it and go from there.

I'm actually pretty excited...like I said I realise it won't come in 99% of the time...but I wanna be there for when it does.

I still feel like I'm a novice in betting...I'm always chopping and changing things when I get a bit of success...but at the end of the day...99% of the time I lose my accas.

I've got my soft lists for this weekend and I'll whittle it down to eight for each bet and hopefully I can get a decent Idea of what I might actually be half decent at...cos as it stands my acca betting is crap

2 hours ago, Darren281 said:

@Crunchienut thank you for adding me to the competition... what are the rules and how do I write my tips out?

I just put it all in the TGC FOOTBALL COMPETITION THREAD for you. Good Luck.

any problems let us know and me or anyone who is around will help you out.

Cheers and hope you enjoy. Its free and you might a tidy sum to go betting with?

2 hours ago, Darren281 said:

Cheers mate.

I dont expect to win but id like to get a few come up just to tell me im on the right track

Be interesting to see how many come up out of the 8 you have picked, even if you get half you would know the potential to get a fourfold up is there and it would still pay massive.  Best of luck Darren.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Darren281 said:

What happened mate?

I didnt watch it

I had 2-1 in the competition as well

It finished 1-1 . Forest goal shouldnt have happened due to a foul and Leeds had a clear penalty turned down. Usual stuff that happens

Edited by david1111