FREE PREMIER LEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL 2018/19

Crunchie

21 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

haha ffs I'll think about it but last time I wasn't loving life because of it

Think you were taking it too seriously. Have some meat and chocolate and all will be right with the world again.?

Hackz said your in Barca when the next Horse Racing knockout cup is on? 22nd - 25th August. Shame

6 hours ago, Brownman24 said:

Look out for PepBrowniola! I’m in

In the relegation zone with me probably ? thanks for joining mate.

Hoping to get at least a dirty dozen taking part. Loads of people asked Rolla if he was setting a League up, where are they now? Never mind, only i can win, sorry only one of us can win.....?

• Good Luck! 1

42 minutes ago, lucy_ba said:

@MrLoveisaGamble if you dont want people to know your full name when signing up dont use it just use initials or something else as it shows your name in the league

Lucy, don't tell me you not heard the story behind @MrLoveisaGamble real name? When he's drunk it takes a while, hours in fact.....?

I use my real first name only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Miller26
2 minutes ago, lucy_ba said:

I aint seen no ill have a read thou, and it doesn't matter as i want milller to take my place now he's done my head in lol

Lucy I was winding you up . Obviously I took it too far so I apologise for that . I honestly will not be playing. 

1 minute ago, lucy_ba said:

I aint seen no ill have a read thou, and it doesn't matter as i want milller to take my place now he's done my head in lol

Hope your joking....ignore them.Prizes start next month too. Please don't let them put you off,. At least Miller was man enough to apologise since. Don't go. Pretty plaese lol