Jake  v  Markymark

David  v  Poker

4houghts  v  hotshots

RocknRolla  v  Brownman

Sirbetsalot  v  Villalad

Miller  v  Crunchie

NN Cato  v  Kinkerbells

Hackz  v  Blampy

What i would like is for people just to paste and copy this page with their selections next to their name so I can collate all the scores on the doors easier. Thanks e.g something like ... Denman (HW, D, HW, AW, D) will do. No need to copy the fixtures. Use fancy colours if you want, up to you. Thanks all for agreeing to play. Anyone got any issues, speak to the boss ie Miller. Good Luck and may the best man or woman win ?

Just now, Denman said:

Just to clarify do I have to pick the outcome for every game mate?

Just the 5 listed. (Home Win, Draw or Away Win) trying to keep it simple and something that won't take long to do.

Early season form is always hard to predict, but I will not be putting up easy games to predict like Man U home to Lesta as everyone bar Lucy will do home win. Sorted?

OPENING DAY FIXTURES OF THE FOOTBALL TIPPING CONTEST 2018

MATCH 1....NEWCASTLE  V  SPURS

MATCH 2....FULHAM  V  CRYSTAL PALACE

MATCH 3....WATFORD  V  BRIGHTON

MATCH 4.... HUDDERSFIELD  V  CHELSEA

MATCH 5.... ARSENAL  V  MAN CITY

GAME WEEK 1 ....HEAD TO HEADS

Denman (AW, HW, D, AW, AW)   v   Lucy

Jollyman  v  Centipede

Jake  v  Markymark

David  v  Poker

4houghts  v  hotshots

RocknRolla  v  Brownman

Sirbetsalot  v  Villalad

Miller  v  Crunchie

NN Cato  v  Kinkerbells

Hackz  v  Blampy

What i would like is for people just to paste and copy this page with their selections next to their name so I can collate all the scores on the doors easier. Thanks e.g something like ... Denman (HW, D, HW, AW, D) will do. No need to copy the fixtures. Use fancy colours if you want, up to you. Thanks all for agreeing to play. Anyone got any issues, speak to the boss ie Miller. Good Luck and may the best man or woman win. 

PS Miller may provide a prize?

Guest Miller26
2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

OPENING DAY FIXTURES OF THE FOOTBALL TIPPING CONTEST 2018

MATCH 1....NEWCASTLE  V  SPURS

MATCH 2....FULHAM  V  CRYSTAL PALACE

MATCH 3....WATFORD  V  BRIGHTON

MATCH 4.... HUDDERSFIELD  V  CHELSEA

MATCH 5.... ARSENAL  V  MAN CITY

GAME WEEK 1 ....HEAD TO HEADS

Denman (AW, HW, D, AW, AW)   v   Lucy

Jollyman  v  Centipede

Jake  v  Markymark

David  v  Poker

4houghts  v  hotshots

RocknRolla  v  Brownman

Sirbetsalot  v  Villalad

Miller d, aw,d, d,aw v  Crunchie

NN Cato  v  Kinkerbells

Hackz  v  Blampy

What i would like is for people just to paste and copy this page with their selections next to their name so I can collate all the scores on the doors easier. Thanks e.g something like ... Denman (HW, D, HW, AW, D) will do. No need to copy the fixtures. Use fancy colours if you want, up to you. Thanks all for agreeing to play. Anyone got any issues, speak to the boss ie Miller. Good Luck and may the best man or woman win. 

PS Miller may provide a prize?

Guest Miller26
1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

@Miller26 Is it possible move the results sheet to a different thread please, like we got for the horses. Ya know one for chat one for the results. Cheers mate.

Think it’s best mate

15 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

@Miller26 Is it possible move the results sheet to a different thread please, like we got for the horses. Ya know one for chat one for the results. Cheers mate.

Yes i would suggest that you make a new thread with all the rules at the top of the page then put the above fixtures and what you want people to do as an example but make it as selections only otherwise you will get rebels (mentioning no names) miller david blampy ? talking utter shite on the thread ? also state when you will put the fixtures up for us to make selections and when entries must be in by it should be fun im looking forward to it 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Yes i would suggest that you make a new thread with all the rules at the top of the page then put the above fixtures and what you want people to do as an example but make it as selections only otherwise you will get rebels (mentioning no names) miller david blampy ? talking utter shite on the thread ? also state when you will put the fixtures up for us to make selections and when entries must be in by it should be fun im looking forward to it 

Oi!

• Love 1

Guest Miller26
19 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

No Denman is playing, not Best Mate. And tidy up your results. Very scruffy ?

That’s the best you will get out of me ??

Will do 

4 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

I'm on the case. Cheers Villa. Whats wrong with chatting about disturbed dancing pigs in a footy thread??

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Fair point 

@Miller26 @Crunchienut you will have to state the rules in a very simple way cause on the horse racing one we still get people forgetting the naps and nb every week we should use the next 2 weeks to get everything in order so if anyone has a question/suggestion they should speak up before season starts we dont want to be changing shit after 2 weeks 

Guest Miller26
1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

@Miller26 @Crunchienut you will have to state the rules in a very simple way cause on the horse racing one we still get people forgetting the naps and nb every week we should use the next 2 weeks to get everything in order so if anyone has a question/suggestion they should speak up before season starts we dont want to be changing shit after 2 weeks 

I’m not sure of the rules to be honest mate ?

1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

i have a question what if someone dont make any selections what happens then? @Crunchienut @Miller26

opponent gets 3 points and the Mad Slasher is sent around to give them a polite reminder. I'll be doing goal difference so uf the opponent is useless and forgets people still need to put their selections up. Its not like the racing, it only takes a minute to do your guesses and I will be putting up a couple of weeks at a time so no excuses i hope. Cheers.

Guest Miller26
1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

opponent gets 3 points and the Mad Slasher is sent around to give them a polite reminder. I'll be doing goal difference so uf the opponent is useless and forgets people still need to put their selections up. Its not like the racing, it only takes a minute to do your guesses and I will be putting up a couple of weeks at a time so no excuses i hope. Cheers.

It only takes me a minute to pick my racing tips so it’s exactly like racing ?