FOOTBALL COMPETITION

Guest Miller26

8 hours ago, RichieFC said:

All spots taken for this folks?

Yeah, i put it up a couple of weeks ago. I didn't press you as I know how you feel about footy. Gonna do a fantasy team thing in The Sun like we had for the World Cup next week if ya fancy that. Also I let you know when I plan to get an FA Cup type thing going (similar to the goodwood thing) for this...and we need 32 for that. Optimistic or what. hahaha.

Good luck with the chat tonight mate

• Keeemon 1

@jollyman77 i have set up a thread where you paste and copy your selections in. I'm about to edit the relevent page so will do it for you. Just to let you know....

Thanks for joining in mate. i will be putting up week 2's fixtures soon so keep your eyes peeled.

Edited by Crunchienut

Couldn't sleep and up early on Sunday. Does anyone want to play a separate game that can start and finish on the 3 international break weeks. One in Sep, Oct and Nov?

Difficult to think of a tournament that can be held in just 3 weeks but i think I've done it. 

20 players in 4 groups of 5. 

Week 1 (Sept) everyone plays 2 games against others in their group

Week 2 (Oct) everyone plays the other 2 in the group

Week 3 (Nov) 4 group winners take part in the semi's and final

Of course the fixtures would have to be probably a mix of lower league and/or International fixtures. Just an idea. If everyone would rather a break no worries. If there are just a couple who don't want to play i will ask a few of the reserves if they want a game or introduce byes into a group. Anyway no pressure. If it's crap just say so.

Ok I'm off out for lunch and back for the rugby later, have a good day all. much love Crunchie

Edited by Crunchienut

Guest Miller26
2 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Couldn't sleep and up early on Sunday. Does anyone want to play a separate game that can start and finish on the 3 international break weeks. One in Sep, Oct and Nov?

Difficult to think of a tournament that can be held in just 3 weeks but i think I've done it. 

20 players in 4 groups of 5. 

Week 1 (Sept) everyone plays 2 games against others in their group

Week 2 (Oct) everyone plays the other 2 in the group

Week 3 (Nov) 4 group winners take part in the semi's and final

Of course the fixtures would have to be probably a mix of lower league and/or International fixtures. Just an idea. If everyone would rather a break no worries. If there are just a couple who don't want to play i will ask a few of the reserves if they want a game or introduce byes into a group. Anyway no pressure. If it's crap just say so.

Ok I'm off out for lunch and back for the rugby later, have a good day all. much love Crunchie

Another good idea mate . I will message you later 

• MrUKHackz unfeatured this topic
  • 11 months later...