Antonin

Is Evolution gaming really fair ?

Recommended Posts

"Is Evolution gaming really fair ?"

I know it's a sensitive topic but i am gonna explain myself,

 

First of all, i know a gambler lose's most of the time and overall is not a winner

It is not because i've been losing. I accept it. But i do not like their ways of doing things

I like to gamble. I used to do a lot but now much less than before.

 

But anyway...

 

Here is the thing

 

My main issue has been roulette 

I used to play a lot on "Evolution gaming"

 

But now, i am afraid to play on them purely because there is something unfair on there games

From my point of view, i think they scam people. Especially on roulette

I can not prove this of course but when you see some spins, the ball gone madness

 

To support my arguments, here is a vid that is very clear to me

 

So how can the ball get stuck like that between two numbers without falling ???!!!

It's like there's a magnet that's stuck the ball between those two numbers

Of course, that's not the only one there is so many on Youtube...

 

That's so unfortunate to see so many people being ripped off from them ?

 

I made this topic because it's important to me

 

Unfortunately, we can't do much more against them. But I really hope one day the truth will be revealed

 

So be aware guys !!!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26

It’s a very touchy subject mate but there’s a couple of reasons why it isn’t rigged, the first one is that so many people are playing roulette on that one table so basically every number will be covered with some money so why favour one number over others when the liabilities will be pretty much the same . The second is the odds are in there favour anyway so why bother and the last one is there would need to be a lot of people in on it from croupiers to the people that make the wheels to the cleaning lady , now do you seriously expect them all to say nothing? . And also let’s say it’s rigged, it would only take one person to spill the beans and the company would go bankrupt with all the claims against them ,do you think they would risk billions to make an extra £500 ? .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is highly unlikely its rigged. All I would say is that if you have any doubts about the integrity of any games, don't play them. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everybody n their cat knows they are doing fishy stuff with their tables at roulette. There are many examples in hypalinx streams or paul streams over past year.

My main theory is that ball (not always ofcourse, they let "big" wins here n there) lands on less "winning" number when big guys bet big. Think about it for a second. They see every single bet from those 500 or so people playing. Software imidiately calculates in second after bets accepted which numbers are less covered and makes the ball land there , not everytime ofcourse. 

Those jumps are super unnatural. Ball moves opposite direction after speed of the ball is killed is just bonkas.

 

Edited by CherryPi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

N that lightning roulette, they are "doing" people with lights On.

Edited by CherryPi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally agree with the above, l don't see how magnets could work as you would need to turn them on and off using electronic devices, hence making them to powerful that it would be to obvious to the naked eye, you could maybe do a section of the wheel on a low magnetic field. Or you could maybe use the Hadron Collider, create a black hole so you can jump back and forward in time and you would know what number was going to be next, tbh that would be a lot of hassle.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On other prividers do you know what they do? They show their hands above wheel to proove its real n no fishy stuff with cameras which indicates somethihg is going on before or in other studio. So arguments they do not need to do it since odds are already in their favour fall short here or like saying comp roulette is clean..  There are proof that roulette been rigged in real casinos, in online its even easier.

Edited by CherryPi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's debate! Everyone can have his opinion, that's ok

But for those people who have said "no magnet or anything". I just can't be agree with them

For god sake, let's be honest and open your eyes. No judgment or offend here. Don't worry

Don't you see the see the ball bounce like crazy ? 

It just can't be the law of gravity of anything

It has to be something else who pull the ball out the door

Here you go, let's watch this and tell me honetly 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26
7 minutes ago, cant_moaning said:

Let's debate! Everyone can have his opinion, that's ok

But for those people who have said "no magnet or anything". I just can't be agree with them

For god sake, let's be honest and open your eyes. No judgment or offend here. Don't worry

Don't you see the see the ball bounce like crazy ? 

It just can't be the law of gravity of anything

It has to be something else who pull the ball out the door

Here you go, let's watch this and tell me honetly 

 

 

 

I don’t see anything wrong with it to be honest but what I’m more concerned about is where the heck is that roulette table ? It looks like a bloody working men’s club ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Totally agree with the above, l don't see how magnets could work as you would need to turn them on and off using electronic devices, hence making them to powerful that it would be to obvious to the naked eye, you could maybe do a section of the wheel on a low magnetic field. Or you could maybe use the Hadron Collider, create a black hole so you can jump back and forward in time and you would know what number was going to be next, tbh that would be a lot of hassle.

I'm glad you mentioned the large hadron collider because I was actually thinking of keeping it a bit more simple and going for something along of Stargate or maybe a souped up DeLorean running off the fumes of disgruntled gamblers :-)

If OP thinks it's rigged then simply stop playing. It's a tedious conversation point and the "it's rigged" crew are so heavily entrenched in their beliefs that there is nothing that will persuade them otherwise.  But they will continue to gamble....of course.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like soo much when someone says something like  if you don like it, dont watch it / or do not play etc. Its like 13y old way of saying i am right and you not...

Haha just hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26
19 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

I like soo much when someone says something like  if you don like it, dont watch it / or do not play etc. Its like 13y old way of saying i am right and you not...

Haha just hilarious. 

Not really is it , I don’t like mushrooms so why would I eat them then complain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because that way you do not contribute with anything helpful in one side or other, but you basically saying shut up to the guy.  You do not provide any info, solution, statement nor progress, just empty comment with taste of "you shouldnt created that topic" ...

Step in right direction will be , dont eat mushroms , because they are poisoned , not because u dont like it.

Edited by CherryPi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah right,

It's easy to say "if not agree, don't play it" without any argument

Everyone could say that for kicking the ball into touch

Your sentence is right in a way 

But listen, in the other hand there is something unfair

Here is the thing

As i have said before, i know how casino's works. I know the odds, games, probabilitys...

But, if i play a game as roulette, i want a game who are random

However, it's not the case unfortunatly

It is not only for me. But also for those peoples who don't know what is going on behind the scene...

It is very sad because they are doing everything they can to take all your money

When you realise, "oops it's too late" !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26
34 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

Because that way you do not contribute with anything helpful in one side or other, but you basically saying shut up to the guy.  You do not provide any info, solution, statement nor progress, just empty comment with taste of "you shouldnt created that topic" ...

Step in right direction will be , dont eat mushroms , because they are poisoned , not because u dont like it.

You are nuts ?. What do you want me to say ? It’s rigged but still play it ? . The fact is I’ve never ever heard anyone say it’s rigged if it was a winning spin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

You are nuts ?. What do you want me to say ? It’s rigged but still play it ? . The fact is I’ve never ever heard anyone say it’s rigged if it was a winning spin 

Just more int. Than some. The fact you never seen means zero to me.  Watch hypalinx. You will hear that was dodgy or weird even on winning spin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26
6 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

Just more int. Than some. The fact you never seen means zero to me.  Watch hypalinx. You will hear that was dodgy or weird even on winning spin.

Do you run the hypalinx fan club??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26
4 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

Not as much as the blind supporters of Paul.

Why are you on here if you think paul is a fraud ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually know some one who works for evolution gaming. The roulette is legit, but dont really know about dream catcher. Wich i suspect to be more dodgy than this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Why are you on here if you think paul is a fraud ?

Never said that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, edcarter91 said:

I actually know some one who works for evolution gaming. The roulette is legit, but dont really know about dream catcher. Wich i suspect to be more dodgy than this

Dreamcatcher just got (30min ago) 7x7x7x then 1. Thats is 1: 150 000 odds. Before that it landed on twice 40. And i  seen same number on roulette 3 times in row.. i leave the conclusion.

Edited by CherryPi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26
3 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

Dreamcatcher just got (30min ago) 7x7x7x then 1. Thats is 1: 150 000 odds. Before that it landed on twice 40. And i  seen same number on roulette 3 times in row.. i leave the conclusion.

So there now rigging it for you to win 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

Dreamcatcher just got (30min ago) 7x7x7x then 1. Thats is 1: 150 000 odds. Before that it landed on twice 40. And i  seen same number on roulette 3 times in row.. i leave the conclusion.

Lol. Its a random spin every time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you see anything anormal on the second vid ?

Come on, it's obvious 

I've said "be honest"...

Is the ball a grasshopper ?

Now, look at it again closely at 00:50 !

So ?

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

As ridiculous as it sounds, of course "Cherry" is right here

Of course they control the ball to make you win ...

Just a matter of time to rip you off 

And i want to insist on the fact "BY THEIR OWN MEANS" !

Not because it's ramdom but because they cheat ...

"A word to the wise"

Edited by cant_moaning
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now