Currently Listening to...

TJFF

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon there’s a little online romance going on between @Cheryl T and myself. Could see me serenading the TGC sassy lady with this little ditty in the middle of Brandon Street, Motherwell. 😘😍, don’t mention it to @Jok3st3r though! She will claw your eyes out if she thinks ur making a move on old Casanova.

• Shocked! 1
  • Love 2

On 01/06/2020 at 22:50, Blacko said:

I reckon there’s a little online romance going on between @Cheryl T and myself. Could see me serenading the TGC sassy lady with this little ditty in the middle of Brandon Street, Motherwell. 😘😍, don’t mention it to @Jok3st3r though! She will claw your eyes out if she thinks ur making a move on old Casanova.

youre from Motherwell?, ive known a few guys from there - always great patter - funny guys - there was one - Alan, i worked with him 20 years ago or so - his patter was red hot - funny asfk - didnt seem like much but the birds loved him - he had a charm - Tam Cowan has it aswell - i appreciate Motherwell humour - its quick and sharp...