ON A BUCKET

Guest Miller26

Guest Miller26

I’ve always been fascinated buy professional fruit machine players and there secrets . There’s a guy with a YouTube channel called on a bucket, he tells some really good stories and gives a lot of the old tricks away in his videos . Check him out people if you like the insights in to the fruit machine world .

Guest Miller26
On 12/07/2018 at 22:47, Markymark said:

Just had a quick look at his latest vid, about the guy who lost everything. It was very good. Will definitely go and watch some more. Stay cool Miller 

You too mate . He’s got some really good tricks for anyone who plays fruit machines . I haven’t played them for years but used to lose a shit load mate

A big pal of mine has stripped a good few of them in his days and collected some of them, he knew a few tricks and still points some out if we spy an old one maybe sitting in the corner of a boozer.

I think Hypalinx was well schooled on some of them and has collected some on his travels, i still love playing some of the old video games Scramble and Defender or the one i learned my full apprenticeship on  in many a caravan site up and down the UK - Space Invaders 

If i could have studied Space Invaders at School id defo have left with an A++

• Keeemon 2

Guest Miller26
10 hours ago, Bangers said:

A big pal of mine has stripped a good few of them in his days and collected some of them, he knew a few tricks and still points some out if we spy an old one maybe sitting in the corner of a boozer.

I think Hypalinx was well schooled on some of them and has collected some on his travels, i still love playing some of the old video games Scramble and Defender or the one i learned my full apprenticeship on  in many a caravan site up and down the UK - Space Invaders 

If i could have studied Space Invaders at School id defo have left with an A++

I remember two guys coming in our local years ago , they took one look at the machine and said jackpot. Put a few quid in and it paid out jackpot repeater then fucked off . 

There's another channel called cheerful pessimist who tell's all the old secrets and how they played them professionally, a lot of people say you can't make a profit out of them these days but the bandit is still a professional fruity player on the modern stuff

Iv watched too many of Timmy's videos to believe you can make money on them in the long run lol

Guest Miller26
1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

There's another channel called cheerful pessimist who tell's all the old secrets and how they played them professionally, a lot of people say you can't make a profit out of them these days but the bandit is still a professional fruity player on the modern stuff

Iv watched too many of Timmy's videos to believe you can make money on them in the long run lol

So the bandit plays them professionally?

Nobody ever remember the two guys that always dressed as the Blues Brothers and went round all the Pubs in the UK playing the Who Wants to be a Millionaire machines and would get the Jackpot pretty much on every cabinet.

They would stay in a local hotel and just go round all the pubs in the area,  they were just two very clever guys who would just stand with a few beers and answer all the games questions and get paid on the Jackpot 

The downside was each cabinet would payout in £1 coins and from what i can remember they just gave up from pure boredom 

6 hours ago, Bangers said:

Nobody ever remember the two guys that always dressed as the Blues Brothers and went round all the Pubs in the UK playing the Who Wants to be a Millionaire machines and would get the Jackpot pretty much on every cabinet.

They would stay in a local hotel and just go round all the pubs in the area,  they were just two very clever guys who would just stand with a few beers and answer all the games questions and get paid on the Jackpot 

The downside was each cabinet would payout in £1 coins and from what i can remember they just gave up from pure boredom 

There was a question of sport machine back in the day too, some guy in Southampton with a photographic memory bought one and just memorised all the questions/answers

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/07/2018 at 22:21, Miller26 said:

Puma puma 

Was one of my Fav shows, me and a few mates would all have a Fav character and do their catch phrases on nights out, Billy Bleach was mine 

Even the Guys look would crack me up when i watched this show.

Guest Miller26
8 hours ago, Bangers said:

Was one of my Fav shows, me and a few mates would all have a Fav character and do their catch phrases on nights out, Billy Bleach was mine 

Even the Guys look would crack me up when i watched this show.

Mine too mate , they don’t make comedy like they used to . All the sitcoms are pretty shit now 

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 13/07/2018 at 12:09, Bangers said:

I did it with the pub quiz machine playing “pointless” around 3 year ago. Took a bit of time to memorise the bulk of answers but it was easy money when you did. There was a glitch on the machines at the time where the cash pot would reset itself to £5.10 instead of £2.60 then 60p. I made thousands but it was hard work driving and then sitting through hours of listening to people talk shite in the brewers fayres/beefeaters

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1