ENGLAND

Guest Miller26

Guest Miller26
1 minute ago, Jakefraser94 said:

anyone else seem to get the nervous butterfly feeling everytime they watch england in a comp lol?

Yes mate them butterflies and wanting to stretch ?

Guest Miller26
1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

I can see us losing this, we look as shit as usual

It’s like a comedy the amount of errors

Guest Jake.

nothing to praise atm , hoping theyll settle down a little in the second but with southgate in the changing rooms im expecting england to shut up shop and stay tight at the back and settle for the draw .

Viscious elbow from Walker, how is he still on the field? haha .... But England should have had a pen too, but only cos i want Kane to score in my Dream Team, otherwise that was a fair rugby tackle by that Tunisian defender on Arry.

Thought England played well tho, for them, but come on, it is only Tunisia..........If you can't beat these they will be a laughing stock........AGAIN!!! ?

• Keeemon 1

Guest Miller26
6 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Viscious elbow from Walker, how is he still on the field? haha .... But England should have had a pen too, but only cos i want Kane to score in my Dream Team, otherwise that was a fair rugby tackle by that Tunisian defender on Arry.

Thought England played well tho, for them, but come on, it is only Tunisia..........If you can't beat these they will be a laughing stock........AGAIN!!! ?

Tunisia are pretty bad mate so even if we do beat these I won’t be getting too excited 

Guest Miller26
Just now, Crunchienut said:

Eddie Jones already looking into seeing if those Tunisian defenders have any English heritage.........

Could do with a few of them how we’ve been in the rugby lately