Euro 24 Chat Thread

david1111

13 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Shame we're not seeing Foden transfer his club form to England yet

That was a difficult game for Foden, England only one shot on target in the first half which was the goal and only 2 more in the 2nd half when Serbia went at them more and the game opened up a little.

• Like 2

Just now, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

That was a difficult game for Foden, England only one shot on target in the first half which was the goal and only 2 more in the 2nd half when Serbia went at them more and the game opened up a little.

Yeah it was a bit nervy in the second half. They defended well i thought though

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

He is not utilised on that wing at all. Southgate needs to make a big decision, drop foden to the bench or find a way for foden, Jude and rice all in middle. Gordon has to start on the left wing on Thursday. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Aarongeorge1989 said:

He is not utilised on that wing at all. Southgate needs to make a big decision, drop foden to the bench or find a way for foden, Jude and rice all in middle. Gordon has to start on the left wing on Thursday. 

I was quite worried that Kane was all alone up front and practically had no service.

If we can't find him against these teams how are we going to against the big boys.

We were quite lucky to get away with the win which means we'll probably qualify but we need to show flare and imagination in our play which is lacking

Edited by david1111
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

70% Ukraine possession aswell from what I read

2 of Romanias goals were superb, seems they don't need much possession to get the job done when they can score from that far out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I just need France and Portugal to win to collect on my acca.  BetMGM usually give 20% bonus on sixfold accas but I see that's been dropped to 2% so they must be expecting a lot of the favs to win.  I'd be really disappointed if this never came in.

image.thumb.png.ba22b257fbf9df3a4529d4feffe97e6c.png

You rode your luck in a few of them. Hope it hits for you mate

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

2 of Romanias goals were superb, seems they don't need much possession to get the job done when they can score from that far out.

Anybody wondering why Lunin was dropped for the Champions League final  had their answer today

13 minutes ago, david1111 said:

You rode your luck in a few of them. Hope it hits for you mate

Cheers mate, the England game was the only nail-biter, was one I expected a sucker punch could come.  So far there has been no real upsets other than a few teams winning by bigger margins that expected.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Aarongeorge1989 said:

5/1 on Lukaku 2 or more in the next game looks like a very decent bet. He was on fire In qualifying. And won’t be short of chances when he’s being assisted by Man City duo De Brunye & Doku 

After that start he needs to get the two now