Jump to content

Paul wins £50,000+ on 2 x max split £100 bets on Roulette!!


Poker

Recommended Posts

So while the YT streaming / whatever is going on with streamers getting issued X warnings blah blah, watched @Rocknrolla stream on Twatch, Twotch or whatever Napster stylised name it is!

Seems like the big money comes, when he is NOT streaming!!!

£50,000+ on 2 bets on roulette, which afaics is a big return!

Just hope that he didn't go all degen, into using the £38,400.00 win off one £100 max split bet on #8, to win the £11,250.00 spin #11 spin!!!

Anyway for those of you that fell asleep when he ran out of deposits for the day, on the last stream yesterday and missed the "screen shots" he sent out, here you go.. ?

£38,400 win on #8 !!

rocknrolla-38k-5june2018.jpg

£11,250 win on #11 !!

rocknrolla-11k-5june2018.jpg

Would love to have seen either of those pop in live or streamed!

Get in there Paul ?

  • Thanks 2
  • Good Luck! 5
  • Keeemon 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Miller26

Fudging hell got to be honest mate I do not like these sort of bets . Make me feel a bit sick but I’m one person and the majority will probably enjoy seeing this kind of thing .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Miller26
13 minutes ago, Bangers said:

He's great entertainment but do you ever get that feeling when you watch him you wonder where or when his luck will run out, it could be very sore, falling from a great height always is 

Yes he is great entertainment but the main reason why I watch him is that he seems a nice guy that you can relate to and I do genuinely believe if affiliation stoped tomorrow most of these streamers would be gone but paul would carry on all be it at smaller stakes . Like you say bangers we all know it can catch up with you very quickly gambling at them kind of stakes but let’s hope the mrs keeps him under control ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Fudging hell got to be honest mate I do not like these sort of bets . Make me feel a bit sick but I’m one person and the majority will probably enjoy seeing this kind of thing .

Felt sick on a £1 straight up splits in the past, so know exactly what you mean miller!!!

35 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Im kind of with you. It's hard to watch

LOL!! Imagine if it was streamed David!! That would have been harder to watch, especially as Paul only had £100 on 36 and 30 on the £38k spin win, just one number either way and it would have been £35k less!!! ?

Edited by Poker
  • Keeemon 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Poker said:

Felt sick on a £1 straight up splits in the past, so know exactly what you mean miller!!!

LOL!! Imagine if it was streamed David!! That would have been harder to watch, especially as Paul only had £100 on 36 and 30 on the £38k spin win, just one number either way and it would have been £35k less!!! ?

I know yeah. Thing is we all want him to win so it sort of personalises it. Them sort of stakes is like monopoly money to the rest of us 

  • Keeemon 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haha I forgot I showed those! Think it was more to show people where my head was at the moment and why I wanted to play roulette so much. For me bets like this (not so much the stake) but like poker said 30 and 36 were so small in comparison that had they come in live on stream, the gutted feeling would be 100 times worse so could never really play on a table with these type of limits this way.

They look pretty crazy and they are but without justifying them they were both from one off deposits and played like this as I had other withdrawals pending and locked otherwise given my 2018 luck and losses I would have walked at a much smaller stage

  • Like 1
  • Puke! 1
  • Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t mind watching Paul play roulette when he has a grand or so and gets 3 spins out of it but I don’t like seeing him go there when he has a big balance. I get why he does sometimes considering his 2018 slot luck but like miller and David say it can just be painful viewing (although thrilling)

  • Keeemon 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally I love watching these type of things. I do genuinely feel bad if it results in a loss for paul... but...  even though I'm not actually playing myself, the thrill/tension is great viewing in my eyes. As long as paul is playing how he would normally play and the spin isnt the difference between eating for the month then keep the footage coming?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Haha I forgot I showed those! Think it was more to show people where my head was at the moment and why I wanted to play roulette so much. For me bets like this (not so much the stake) but like poker said 30 and 36 were so small in comparison that had they come in live on stream, the gutted feeling would be 100 times worse so could never really play on a table with these type of limits this way.

They look pretty crazy and they are but without justifying them they were both from one off deposits and played like this as I had other withdrawals pending and locked otherwise given my 2018 luck and losses I would have walked at a much smaller stage

Glad you did Paul, a lot of subs who gamble more than they can afford or should, can see, where the place your head is at and the frustration of not getting the DHV bonus every 10 spins!!!!!

With roulette, which you can see, like poker, you really enjoy, win or rip, this is important to portray in the industry and you do it with honesty & without any of the fluff of some others "collecting" subs on YT, to then have an exit plan to sell on. ?

You made it perfectly clear that you had some deposits / wins on the way and the last 15 mins, I and I am sure others found quite interesting to watch, you were just like any normal person who with a bit of fate, shine his way, showed off your new pressure washer, Ferrari gto 250 purchase, new black party dress, etc etc, this is very refreshing to see and in some ways, shows that it doesn't matter if the state is 50p or £50 and the win is £5 or £50,000k, that everyone likes to show a brighter side of being ACG!!!

It was in the lap of the gods that it didn't hit 30 & 36, which when you consider how it didn't, makes it even more real, just would have been one of those payback moments if ti was live Paul, after being so ripped (and I don't mean buff in the abs ripped!) since early 2017 streaming, that you got a big chunk of change back to breath again!!!!

The best thing was actually having something to comment on, talk about or look at, that DID NOT involve a certain €104,000k slot win OR a certain I made £1,000,000+ from selling my stake in a gambling forum opinion!! ?

Having a few one of plays at crazy money is not a bad thing, after all its your life and you are the main player in it! ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dont understand any of this post? If it was not streamed live on twitch how did you get the screen shots? was this a win recently? or is this from 2017? Whats the backstory, what was he in for etc? Really confused haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, luke21 said:

I dont understand any of this post? If it was not streamed live on twitch how did you get the screen shots? was this a win recently? or is this from 2017? Whats the backstory, what was he in for etc? Really confused haha

Voodoo Luke!! ?

Nah, as I said in the OP, Paul was just streaming on twitch, as there are a lot of issues with all proprietary live streamers (not just gambling streamers!) at the moment and Paul had 15 mins filler time at the end of the Twitch stream, I think, as he had locked out some withdrawals / awaiting deposit times to renew and was awaiting the new day after midnight, which was an hour before the stream ended!!!

The 2 wins were not recorded or streamed, hence why Paul popped up some screen shots of his wins at the end.

It was over a few days I think, day before yesterday and a couple of days before that for the £38k one, you can hear how he did it at the end of his last but one Twitch stream upload ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/06/2018 at 20:36, Poker said:

So while the YT streaming / whatever is going on with streamers getting issued X warnings blah blah, watched @Rocknrolla stream on Twatch, Twotch or whatever Napster stylised name it is!

Seems like the big money comes, when he is NOT streaming!!!

£50,000+ on 2 bets on roulette, which afaics is a big return!

Just hope that he didn't go all degen, into using the £38,400.00 win off one £100 max split bet on #8, to win the £11,250.00 spin #11 spin!!!

Anyway for those of you that fell asleep when he ran out of deposits for the day, on the last stream yesterday and missed the "screen shots" he sent out, here you go.. ?

£38,400 win on #8 !!

rocknrolla-38k-5june2018.jpg

£11,250 win on #11 !!

rocknrolla-11k-5june2018.jpg

Would love to have seen either of those pop in live or streamed!

Get in there Paul ?

Get in there my son wot a hit?????????????????????

  • Keeemon 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...