MrUKHackz

Napoleon Rise of an Empire Review

Recommended Posts

Guest Miller26

Get paul to give it ago tonight hackz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like this type of game, its got huge potential for a smallish stake.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks decent. Ps hackz, you've got one of the best jobs in the world, Probably! 

carlsberg-lager-275ml_temp_1.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems maybe Blueprint have caught on to people wanting a slot with huge win potential! That being said still waiting to see a win on Diamond Mine that surpasses the usual max potential of a typical 200 to 400x Blueprint slot!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Seems maybe Blueprint have caught on to people wanting a slot with huge win potential! That being said still waiting to see a win on Diamond Mine that surpasses the usual max potential of a typical 200 to 400x Blueprint slot!

Agree. It's just a cheap version of bonanza without the potential 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Agree. It's just a cheap version of bonanza without the potential 

It has a cap of 10,000x which suggest wins of 1000x plus shouldnt be ultra rare?! When I start to see wins above 500x then I might get more excited by their new slots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/06/2018 at 19:58, david1111 said:

Looks decent. Ps hackz, you've got one of the best jobs in the world, Probably! 

carlsberg-lager-275ml_temp_1.jpg

I Love Carlsberg Export.......

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I Love Carlsberg Export.......

My favourite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now