Guest centipede

Hitting the jackpot!

Guest centipede
Mr. Donald Johnson <senderofficee@yahoo.com>
21 May at 15:20
Attention
This is to inform you that a compensation payment in the amount of US$10,500,000.00, (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) was legally approved and deposited few days ago with our Bank,JpMorgan Chase Bank Branch Office here in 214 Broadway 10038, New York U.S, and it was deposited in your name by the foreign debts settlement/compensation committee of the Executive Directors Of World Bank Group in conjunction with the European Union Board Of Directors, and they instructed us to credit this fund direct to your private bank account with immediate effect, Meanwhile, the good news about your fund now is that your compensation payment file with some of the legal documents backing this fund has been forwarded to the US Department of State and the United Nations for final approval, And we shall proceed with the transfer immediately we hear from you because we were mandated to transfer this fund to you as one of the beneficiary whose the name is listed in the World Bank foreign debts settlement/compensation payment file. 

However, Please note that JpMorgan Chase Bank have decided and agreed together to send this payment to you by either bank wire transfer or by online bank transfer services depending the option you would prefer to receive this fund for security purpose, so you are therefore advised to quickly get back to the management of this bank and let us know the option you choose to have your fund credited into your account to enable us proceed with the claim process of your fund. We wait your immediate response with your information below to enable this bank proceeds immediately with the transfer of your fund as we were directed. 

Full Name.................... 
Home Address................. 
Age/Occupation.............. 
Valid Phone number............ 
Country/State........ 
Any Of Your Identity Card........ 

Kindly get back to us by reconfirming your full information. Thank you, God Bless America. 

Mr. Donald Johnson, 
Director Of Foreign Remittance 
Department. 
TEXT OR CALL (646) 878-9541

Guest centipede
SECRETARY STEVEN MNUCHIN <smile-in-the-sky@cup.ocn.ne.jp>
21 May at 05:15
Good day to you. I am Steven T. Mnuchin, new nominated Secretary of the United States National Treasury. Here is a little about my self and also the reason why I have decided to contact you. I am an American politician and hedge fund manager who is the 77th and current United States Secretary of the Treasury in  Donald Trump Administrations, and I am member of the Republican Party.

Formerly i work with Goldman Sachs, But in 2002, i left Goldman and worked briefly for Yale roommate Edward Lampert, Chief executive of Sears. I also briefly work for Soros Fund Management. On February, 2017, I was nominated as the replacement for the retiring Treasury Secretary Jacob Joseph " Jack" Lew, to serve in President Donald Trump Administration. Kindly visit the website below to view my personal profile.  Website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

United Nations have given me due Instructions, alongside with the World Bank to wire a sum of $10million US Dollars Only into your Bank Account in a legal way, That is why I have contacted you and to let you know that the United States Department of Justice, in The Person of the Attorney General will get some documents for you so that this transaction can be completed without delay.

Below is the Required Documents:1: United Nations/U.S fund approval Certificate2: World Bank deposit Certificate3: Proof of Ownership Certificate from U.S Government. These three(3) documents are needed before I can proceed with the transfer into your bank account: in the meantime; I want you to Re-Confirm the following details to me for your Case File Processing.

Legal First and Last Name:
Complete Residential Address & Age Direct Telephone No & Fax Legal
Occupation and Position Address of Occupation

Please get back to me as soon as possible via my Personal Email:

Thanks and God Bless you.
Mr. Steven T. Mnuchin.
Executive Secretary United States Treasury Department
Main Treasury1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220.

Guest centipede

whats the odds of hitting a $10.5 million dollar jackpot, followed by a $10 million one straight after?! 

feel like the luckiest guy alive...!

Guest Miller26

One lucky guy you are mate ?

7 hours ago, centipede said:

whats the odds of hitting a $10.5 million dollar jackpot, followed by a $10 million one straight after?! 

feel like the luckiest guy alive...!

Hate to break this to you but I've also been selected! 

Of course., I've sent all my personal information and bank details. ?

Guest Miller26

I’ve not been selected yet ?. Just my luck , can’t even win fun money ?

11 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I’ve not been selected yet ?. Just my luck , can’t even win fun money ?

Don't worry mate. I'll share my fortune with you. Still waiting though! ? 

Guest centipede
IMF AUTHORITY OFFICE USA <hdsofficemail@yahoo.com>
15 Dec at 22:58

Attention: fund release,

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by one gentle man and he is a citizen from united state of America and his name is MR MILLER GRAIG DOUGLAS.

This man claimed to be your representative and this power of attorney stated that you are dead after brief illness and he brought account to replace your information in other to claim your fund of $8.5 million us dollars which is now lying dormant and unclaimed, below is the new account he have submitted:

City Bank
Account# / 6503809428.
Routing/122006743,
Address 1076 Peter Johnson Road
New York, USA,

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND IMF
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND IMF
Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer. You are therefore given 24 hrs to confirm the truth in this information, if you are still alive, you are to contact us back immediately, because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiary's inheritance and contract payment.

You are to call this office immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately and also be inform that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible for any wrong payment. Contact us as soon as possible if you are truly alive as we have his identification and residence he provides for us to wired the payment to him.

Note: we want you to re-confirm your personal information below with the fee of $100 dollars to enable us renew and update your file before we will take next step and make sure that you receive your fund this week without no problem okay.

(1) Full Name:
(2) Country/State:
(3) Delivery Address:
(4) Occupation; 
(5) Sex.
(6) Age:
(7) Telephone Number:
(8) A Cope of Your Passport:
(9)monthly income:

You are required to use this below information by send the fee of $100 dollars needed to update your payment file, before we can take step and make sure that you receive your fund this week without any fees

Receivers Name: Joe More.
Address: 4989 gibson tower. Benin, Republic 
Amount: $100
Text Question: COLOR?
Answer: YELLOW.

We are waiting for your anticipate cooperation as soon as you receive this message.

Best Regards.
Mr.Franklin Handrick (Public officer 
International Monetary Funds Unit.

Guest centipede
On 23/05/2018 at 10:37, h0tsh0t87 said:

I rember about 5-6 years ago I was looking for a quick way to raise money and on gumtree ( when they use to have the finance section ) someone was offering to double your money . I sent over payslip and my next pay date etc . 

I didn't fully beleive him but sent £50 to him and around 30 minutes later he sent me £100 back . I offered to send him the £100 for him to double it up but he said he is not able to do it and I would need to wait a few days 

Anyways roll forward a few weeks and it's my payday and in the early hours of the morning I received a email saying that's he's able to double the money again - I thought fantastic how lucky it's avalible on my payday get in there - sent him over my full pay ....... i never heard back from him again I couldn't report to bank or police as double your money sounded like money laundering lol . It took me a while to click on that I told him when my payday was and that's how he knew ??????

On 23/05/2018 at 10:55, MrUKHackz said:

litle did we know that hotshot was going to do it again this year lol