Official World Cup Betting Thread

Shades111

5 minutes ago, Shades111 said:

yea looks good , im looking for over 2.5 goals in both games , will only need the brazil game tomorrow if i can get both today .

I cashed out winnings yesterday and thought I would deposit again today, but failed due to low deposit limits. Oh well, will just have to watch. Good luck 

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Spain, Croatia looks a good double today. What do you think? 

I mean, yeah, its the most likely outcome, but the returns are so shit, dont you think? 3/1 for two cup games.. it's hard for me to take that myself, but I wouldn't put anyone off it at all. I can't really see any real angle into any of the games today, so just going to enjoy them without any bets ?

Just now, howfin said:

I mean, yeah, its the most likely outcome, but the returns are so shit, dont you think? 3/1 for two cup games.. it's hard for me to take that myself, but I wouldn't put anyone off it at all. I can't really see any real angle into any of the games today, so just going to enjoy them without any bets ?

Same here now!  Hills were offering 6/1 on all teams to score, max £10. Would have done that for a bit of interest 

3 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Same here now!  Hills were offering 6/1 on all teams to score, max £10. Would have done that for a bit of interest 

I guess that shows you what they think of today's games though, utter crap. Though, generally its the utter crap games that end up being more entertaining, so hoping for the best today

I honesty dont get it. Host nation in a knockout tie. Sit back for the entire game doing nothing. At least if you're going to go down you should go down fighting. Sick of this utter shit that is becoming more and more common these days. Hoping for penalties for that 50/50 chance of going through. Terrible.

6 minutes ago, howfin said:

I honesty dont get it. Host nation in a knockout tie. Sit back for the entire game doing nothing. At least if you're going to go down you should go down fighting. Sick of this utter shit that is becoming more and more common these days. Hoping for penalties for that 50/50 chance of going through. Terrible.

Seems a tactic that the inferior sides use way too often. Hope Spain win for that reason 

7 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Seems a tactic that the inferior sides use way too often. Hope Spain win for that reason 

Yep, why even bother showing up if you're going to play expecting to lose. Playing so negatively, especially at home with your whole nation watching, absolutely atrocious. If Russia are going to play like this for the remainder of their campaign then yup, hoping for a Spanish win now.

Edited by howfin

7 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Good sporting chance bet for the WC semis, both games, both teams 2 corners each in the first and second halfs 22/1, bookies fancy a France v England final but this is a nice price for something that must have half a chance.

This bet is currently 26/1 on skybet 

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Don't you just feel an England v Belgium rematch, both with first teams this time.

Yeah it would be a completely different game, obviously. 

Worry about de bruyne though. He is pure class and can split defences open with his pin point passes. 

Tomorrow night though is the only thing I can think about at the moment