Rocknrolla

End of Poker Season!! (Input appreciated)

Guest Miller26
1 minute ago, 4houghts said:

what lawn you talking about 

Back yard mate?

Can i have a lend of 6k until the morning please honestly i will give it back its just a nigerian prince emailed me and said i won a million and i just need to send 6k over for admin fees trust me guys its real 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

An use feryway does anyone know how to improve a lawn ( mines got a few brown patches) with using fertiliser?

Wild stab in the dark here, dont use fertiliser. Hope that helps

4 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Insult **?

You two flirting is making me miss single life ?

• Haha 1

Guest Miller26
1 minute ago, Markymark said:

Wild stab in the dark here, dont use fertiliser. Hope that helps

Wtf have I just wrote ?

Would be great is the games start earlier. For me playing poker until 1 o'clock (The Netherlands) just isn't possible because of work in the morning. Also lots of other games would be great!

• Like 1

Guest Miller26
Just now, NeWbZs said:

Would be great is the games start earlier. For me playing poker until 1 o'clock (The Netherlands) just isn't possible because of work in the morning. Also lots of other games would be great!

That’s a good idea mate . Even though I don’t play I could never stay up until 1 in the morning 

Guest Miller26

As Paul’s not streaming can someone give updates on here how it’s going in the poker .

Just now, h0tsh0t87 said:

Ross too poor to buy a whore . What's your pokerstars name ?

You need an off button mate

• Like 2

I have been loving the homegame, and have played in all but one so far I believe. Havent made the league table (yet...! lol) so Im no Phil Ivey, but I enjoy poker the most of any form gambling. With regard to structure for next season, personally I will play whatever the set up is. My only comment would be that the buy ins should be kept at a 'sensible' level at say minimum 5 dollars and above (as current homegame). If the buy in was very small it could turn into a crazy freeroll free for all. I think a heads up vs Paul challenge would be great, but appreciate this may not be straight forward to arrange for each individual player! Other than that look forward to it! Get the mother fudge in there! :thumbsup::keeeemon:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

So tonight will be the leagues 10th game and I'm thinking about ending this season next Sunday on the 11th game. The main reason being is I'm going to put more of a structure in place in the way of an event calendar for the next one. I want to mix games up to include 5 card draw, omaha, turbo, heads up, winner takes all etc and to have a clear prize structure to placings but also want to be wary about this as some people may just bow out if its obvious they will not make it, so maybe an end of season game for everyone that has played a min amount of games as well?

In regards to finishing off this season the winner will be given a title and when we do the TGC awards section you'll be on there, as well as a prize! The top 10 will also receive something small but will make it that you needed to have played min 6 games if people agree thats fair?

Any ideas or anything let me know and thanks to everyone that played!!

how do i sign up for poker home game..thanks

Guest Miller26
9 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

You ruined. My fun mate ? lol everyone knows I'm kidding ?

Your just coming across a bit aggressive. It’s hard to see if someone is joking with text sometimes . We are all equal members of the community mate so we should be welcoming others .

Guest Miller26

Is anyone on here still in the home game ?

8 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Hi 

persinally i I feel changing games types to ohama etc will lose us players as many people will be like myself and only know how to play Texas Holden lol:-)

i also feel there there should be a buy in fee at the start of the season this can go towards prizes at the end of the season and also will encourage people to play every week and not just 1-2 tournaments 

I agree that a buy in fee at the beginning of the season is a great idea.   Say 25.00 each in a pot --- and then a major prize at the end of the season.....

Also what about a BEST HAND OF THE SERIES PRIZE......or BEST BLUFF.

28 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Is anyone on here still in the home game ?

Im in mate

• Get In There! 1

Guest Miller26
2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Im in mate

Win it for us mate

Guest centipede
15 hours ago, Miller26 said:

Anyway does anyone know how to improve a lawn ( mines got a few brown patches) with using fertiliser?

I have a mate who hated his father, his father was a business man and had a immaculate lawn (not a euphemism!:crywithlaughter:) which was his pride and joy. He told his son he had to do the lawn one day, so my mate went out and mowed and tidied up the lawn.

Anyway, come the next morning, his father opened the curtains and on his lawn was a huge swastika that my mate had weed-killered into his pride and joy! :crywithlaughter:

needless to say, it didnt help the already fractured father/son relationship

Guest centipede

I think what would be interesting is if we had a forum heads up tournament!

we/Paul could do the draw on a thread, and say the players have to get together and play a heads up match and report the result back here, and the winner progresses onto the next round, maybe 7 days to organise it between themselves and next round starts the following week or something like that.

regarding different games other than NLHE, im a big fan of omaha and omaha hi/low, but no doubt you will lose players for all the different variant tournaments you want to run, you only have to look at the low entries sometimes for even the big tournaments on jokerstars of the different games. 

@bobbylei Go to the home game section on pokerstars then enter Club ID 2145538 and invitation code peace696

17 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Rosstheboss more like ross on the dole beginning for a roll . Idiot 

He never begged anything he said he is having problems with his bank and cant deposit and asked if anyone would sponsor him this week and he will return the favour the next week your comments bang out of order 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Ok mate I'll back off 

You are pathetic. 

You made this comment- seriously you are the laughing stock of this forum and an absolute idiot. You clearly are a very lonely person.

53E7F0D7-D0BF-4435-8A1D-872DB7F725DF.png